Do you believe the universe talks to you?

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Thru signs and tries to direct you in terms of choices to make for your life?

I be feelin like dat sometimes b. I on kno if i shud follow the signs or dismiss em as coincidenses.

:patrice:

Gettin bored of Hypebeast I see

Lurk.gif

blvckbieber

Rookie
Daps
You smoking that Goood shiiet son?

Nah b its jus dat some coincidences be leavin a nikka like :wow:

An example could be like ur wondering if u should drop out of skool to follow ur passion and then when u put ur ipod on shuffle its a track from college dropout, u turn on the radio its a track from college dropout, u turn on the tv and its a documentary on bill gates everywhere u go its signs and shyt nahmean

Just coincidences or signs from the universe?

Btw no I aint tryna dropout :comeon:

Im not even in school :heh:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
An example could be like ur wondering if u should drop out of skool to follow ur passion and then when u put ur ipod on shuffle its a track from college dropout, u turn on the radio its a track from college dropout, u turn on the tv and its a documentary on bill gates everywhere u go its signs and shyt nahmean

Just coincidences or signs from the universe?

:bryan:

I thought I was the only one that goes through random shyt like that. I remember one time me and a shorty were kickin it at the crib and we were talking about some random shyt...turned on the tv and the shyt we were talking about is on the fukkin tv.

This shyt happens to me in different ways...i'll just randomly think about something, turn on the tv or radio or talk to another person and what i was thinking about is on the tv, radio or mentioned to me by another person..I've had this shyt happen to me too many times in life...shyt ain't normal b

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You want proof that there is an intelligence that underlies all of reality?

Walk into a mall or other place with various amounts of people. Think in your mind a question that requires a simple yes or no answer, while repeating the question at regular intervals, focus your attention on what others are saying as you traverse your way through a crowd, and 9 times out of 10 you will hear in others conversations the answer to your question.

It is very subtle, yet very mind blowing the type of answers you can receive.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah. like a certain word or phrase will keep popping up. just little coincidences that make you stop for a sec & might tilt you in a different direction or have you reconsider something

blvckbieber

Rookie
Daps

I thought I was the only one that goes through random shyt like that. I remember one time me and a shorty were kickin it at the crib and we were talking about some random shyt...turned on the tv and the shyt we were talking about is on the fukkin tv.

This shyt happens to me in different ways...i'll just randomly think about something, turn on the tv or radio or talk to another person and what i was thinking about is on the tv, radio or mentioned to me by another person..I've had this shyt happen to me too many times in life...shyt ain't normal b

:gladbron:

shyt jus has me genuinely wondering if theres a higher power out there communicating stuff to me and maybe I should pay attention :lupe:

blvckbieber

Rookie
Daps
You want proof that there is an intelligence that underlies all of reality?

Walk into a mall or other place with various amounts of people. Think in your mind a question that requires a simple yes or no answer, while repeating the question at regular intervals, focus your attention on what others are saying as you traverse your way through a crowd, and 9 times out of 10 you will hear in others conversations the answer to your question.

It is very subtle, yet very mind blowing the type of answers you can receive.

Do these signs lead you into the right direction in order to fulfill your destiny tho :lupe:?