do you believe in "settling" ?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like you want it one way... But folks be like in love u gotta make sacrifices n shyt ... Ima tell u right now i don't but I'm open to other opinions.

If ima get with a woman for the long haul... She need to be on point in all areas... I'm not sacrificing looks for personality n shyt like that...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like you want it one way... But folks be like in love u gotta make sacrifices n shyt ... Ima tell u right now i don't but I'm open to other opinions.

If ima get with a woman for the long haul... She need to be on point in all areas... I'm not sacrificing looks for personality n shyt like that...

Nobody is perfect. Everyone settles in some aspects. The amount of settling you do is up to you tho.

However, if you happen find a loyal physical copy of Megan Goode who's the heir to an oil fortune, is a professional chef, is addicted to your dikk, and somehow lost her voice, WIFE THAT!

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Everybody believes in "settling" in some form it's just how much of it your comfortable with.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

You need to focus on making sure you're on point in all areas first. Too many nikkas who don't have their shyt together themselves are making demands of women. They're just as delusional as the women who are fukked up in life making demands of men.

If you're the man you're supposed to be, you'll meet the woman you're supposed to meet.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
To certain extent, otherwise you are constantly gonna be looking for an upgrade and you will never be happy.

When I say settling I'm not talking about just looks, I'm talking about willing to compromise your list of expectations of what you consider the perfect chick.

You always have to be honest about your status in this world..

I got a co-worker who is 37 and he got a bad ass 24 year old baby mama. He doesn't want to be with a chick who doesn't look as good as her and he been single since. He kinda lucked up cause he wasn't fukking with chicks of her caliber before her or since. But now he be passing up on trill/down ass females cause he worried about what his baby mama gonna think when she sees them. He feels like anything less would be settling but his babymoms has a horrible attitude and shytty personality so why would he want a chick like that...

different strokes for different folks :manny:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If she doesn't tick the boxes, then no. I'm not on some unrealistic expectations shyt either, but I'm not gonna just settle for something 'just because'.

Personality and utmost loyalty supersedes everything and I'm not accepting second best in that department no way.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is perfect. Everyone settles in some aspects. The amount of settling you do is up to you tho.

However, if you happen find a loyal physical copy of Megan Goode who's the heir to an oil fortune, is a professional chef, is addicted to your dikk, and somehow lost her voice, WIFE THAT!

Yes!!

Mutes make the best mates, I'm sure of it.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
i think everyone naturally re-evaluates their stance on settling as they get older and lonelier.

plus locale makes a difference. a stint in nebraska had me willing to wife up any black chick who was a 7 and had a decent personality.

:damn: