Do you ask a woman for consent to speak to her before doing so?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Damn it’s getting crazy out here. :mjtf:

My boy said all the men at his job ask for consent prior to speaking to the women there :mjtf:

For example: “Hello Shaquanda. Do I have consent to speak you today?” :lupe:

And then once the female says yes then they have an actual conversation.

:mjtf:

This shyt is getting spooky:

:mjtf:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ducktales GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Daps
This pansy fxggot foolishness is why the birth rate is in decline :deadrose:

Men need to get back to being MEN. I'm not saying go full cave man with it but you gotta be aggressive when dealing with these women. (Obviously if she doesn't like you, you should fall back, socially awkward brehs. Don't catch a case and get to the police dept talking about "bu bu but Neo told me to be aggressive!! :damn: ")

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
WHAT KIND OF WEIRDO shyt IS THIS? JUST DON'T SAY CREEPY shyt TO THE WOMEN. HOW HARD IS THAT. I WORK IN A CALL CENTER FULL OF WOMEN. THERE ARE SOME STRAIGHT UP DIMES IN THERE AND I TALK TO THEM ALL DAY. I NEVER OVERSTEP MY BOUNDARIES AS A SUPERVISOR. KEEP IT 100% PROFESSIONAL AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT.

Daps
So I have to email them asking them for consent? do I have to get them to consent to receiving my emails?

Is morse code an applicable way of initiating contact?

Does it have to be a tacit understanding?

do I have to consent to having thoughts about her maybe she doesn’t want me to think about her?

What if the woman approaches me do I have to ask for consent to reply? After each response should I say do you consent to this conversation going further?

:troll: