Do you agree with this Top 10 WCW greatest Stars of all time list?

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I agree with the 10, but not the order... I'm saying

Flair
Sting
Hogan :scust:
Luger
Goldberg
DDP
Booker
Vader
Nash
Steiner

and I might swap out Steiner for Rude.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Hmm ok so this is from 1991 to 2001 or does this list also encompass some of the JCP years?

Either way Sting and Flair have to be your #1 and #2

@puppetmaster
Definitely feels like Turner owned.

I go:

1. Flair
2. Sting
3. Vader
4. KKKogan
5. Goldberg
6. Cop out but it's equal parts Hall/Nash individually I don't think they are the impact.
7. Booker T
8. Luger
9. DDP
10. Big Poppa Pump

If it's Crockett Dusty, Nikita, and Magnum gonna bump some people.

1. Flair
2. Dusty
3. Sting
4. Vader
5. Hogan
6. Goldberg
7. Nikita
8. Magnum
9. Booker
10. Luger

DDP, Hall/Nash out. Steiner is probably 11 for me. Windham, Steamboat and Rude get some bumps

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I agree with the 10, but not the order... I'm saying

Flair
Sting
Hogan :scust:
Luger
Goldberg
DDP
Booker
Vader
Nash
Steiner

and I might swap out Steiner for Rude.
Flair definitely isn't #1 over Sting. He kind of ran away over money disputes...took the title..all kind of shyt.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Flair definitely isn't #1 over Sting. He kind of ran away over money disputes...took the title..all kind of shyt.
88-90 Sting doesn't become Stang without that Flair. So Turner era doesn't get it's Sting without it

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I go:

1. Flair
2. Sting
3. Vader
4. KKKogan
5. Goldberg
6. Cop out but it's equal parts Hall/Nash individually I don't think they are the impact.
7. Booker T
8. Luger
9. DDP
10. Big Poppa Pump

1. Flair
2. Dusty
3. Sting
4. Vader
5. Hogan
6. Goldberg
7. Nikita
8. Magnum
9. Booker
10. Luger

DDP, Hall/Nash out. Steiner is probably 11 for me. Windham, Steamboat and Rude get some bumps

I think I'd have Nash in front of Hall because of what came later. While Hall was starting to spiral with alcohol use and what not Nash put together the Wolfpac shyt which became larger than nWo Hollywood :wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think I'd have Nash in front of Hall because of what came later. While Hall was starting to spiral with alcohol use and what not Nash put together the Wolfpac shyt which became larger than nWo Hollywood :wow:
Nah...without Hall, none of it worked. Razor was hotter than everybody in 96..Taker, Bret, Michaels wasn't hot at all yet they kept pushing him.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Sting was super fave fans chose over Flair and everybody. What you're speaking on is a political pov at most.
Political sure. Pure babyface Sting all day. But all things considered. But Sting chased Flair best Sting. Sting chased Vader best Sting. Sting hit icon chasing Hogan. Sting is definitely Rushmore WCW. I just don't think he's one. And Sting is one of my guys. I can probably be swayed to put him over Dusty. But not Flair

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Missing this guy

Randy-Savage-1998.jpg

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

I agree with breh that you might as well view them as one entity on any list, but Nash was absolutely cooking with grease. Hard to watch either of those compilations and not :scust: at what's going down in Jacksonville right now.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

I go:

1. Flair
2. Sting
3. Vader
4. KKKogan
5. Goldberg
7. Booker T
8. Luger
9. DDP
10. Big Poppa Pump

1. Flair
2. Dusty
3. Sting
4. Vader
5. Hogan
6. Goldberg
7. Nikita
8. Magnum
9. Booker
10. Luger

BULL FUCCKING shyt

Kevin Nash didn’t miss 50% of his contract being a drunk unprofessional dumbass.

He also founded TWO of the greatest stables in Pro Wrestling History.

And you can make the argument that he was the most over babyface in Pro Wrestling in 98.