• no

Votes: 40 31.3%

• Total voters

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Always wash your sink area and wherever you handling your beef, chicken, pork, etc. with soap and water like this guy is doing

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

NANA WHO6 MONTHS AGO

Of course rinsing with vinegar is healthier then not rinsing at all. My momma said you know why Americans die so early and have all these diseases? It's because they don't wash their meat. Think about it? Vinegar can kill bateria on walls, floors, sinks and kill everything mixed with water that needs deep cleaning. -You don't think it wouldn't work with chicken. Ever wonder why carribean people live so long and never get sick..... this is why. Anyone who says it bad for you I bet is not good at science or common sense. And, Thank you momma for teaching me.

OLD WIVES TALES BEING TREATED AS GOSPEL NOW:dead:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
For those thinking it's a matter of washing away bacteria... That was never how it was presented to me. It was more about washing away any preservatives.

From my understanding only certain chemicals or extreme heat can kill most bacteria. I vaguely remember reading that salmonella for instance is killed by being dried out. But I also know that most people, including myself don't have the slightest clue about how microbes work.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes I wash with vinegar or lime/lemon juice. The acid breaks down the fibres to allow the seasonings to penetrate.:dame:

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
This is why I don't eat at muthafukkas cribs

What else u don't wash nasty ass cac?

:deadmanny::deadmanny: at how the meat washers avoided this post. nikkas really calling science and USDA research "white folks shyt" :russ:

Right?! I only rinse it if there's blood I want to get off. Or if I'm cooking for someone I know is gonna complain smh

Jokers probably don't even have wash clothes in they bathroom...:dame:

Yooooo washcloths are a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT issue lol. I really be looking at people sideways when they don't have washcloths

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I watched my mom and dad rinse meat

I looked it up and I rather not have my sink full of bacteria

I also didn't see my parents bleach the sink afterwards

No

:laff:

Daps
Always wash your sink area and wherever you handling your beef, chicken, pork, etc. with soap and water like this guy is doing

:what: yall cacs always finding ways to justify your bs. Rinse you fukking meat before cooking. Nasty asses :scust:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
they teach chefs that to kill bacteria in food and make them safe to eat, you are supposed to cook the meat until the internal temp reaches a specific temperature. The temp varies depending on the type of meat. Use a thermometer, if your meat is at the specified temperature, it is safe to eat. Cleaning is only needed for visible dirt or grime.
Cooking-Temperatures-2.jpg