Do ya'll think there's a possibility that the PS5 and some games get delayed?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Sony and game developers know their sales are gonna be lower because of the recession. Do you think they'd wait for the economy to get better and push release dates back 1 or 2 years?
I'm already bored af. I don't know what I'm gonna do if Ghost of Tsushima, Cyber Punk 2077, Watch Dogs, and the PS5 get delayed.
tenor.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Games will be coming out as planned. The next gen systems could see a delay because the supply chains are fukked up or there will be limited quantities at release...which means they'll be going for a lot more on eBay. :mjlit:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Games will be coming out as planned. The next gen systems could see a delay because the supply chains are fukked up or there will be limited quantities at release...which means they'll be going for a lot more on eBay. :mjlit:

Why would they release games for a console that is not out my guy?.....

Hitting that holiday window is super important and i doubt they will delay the system launch......I bet the supply will be alot more limited those first 6 months tho... im pre ordering first chance i get shyt id pay in full up front if they want.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Why would they release games for a console that is not out my guy?.....

Hitting that holiday window is super important and i doubt they will delay the system launch......I bet the supply will be alot more limited those first 6 months tho... im pre ordering first chance i get shyt id pay in full up front if they want.
What games have been announced for next gen only?

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
What games have been announced for next gen only?

lol what? you said games will be coming out as planned but systems could see a launch delay...

Im asking are you saying they would launch PS5 or Series X games without the system to play it on?

I know some games are coming out on both but not all of them lol

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I think next gen consoles are getting delayed but I think TLOU2 and Ghost of Tsushima are safe.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly wouldn’t mind if next gen gets pushed back although I doubt it

cyberpunk is w/e @ this point after the last pushback

idc anymore

definitely need TLOU 2 and GoT has gotten my attention recently

so I’d like to see it drop as well

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
With people being at home more, they will do everything I'm their power to get these games out

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony and game developers know their sales are gonna be lower because of the recession. Do you think they'd wait for the economy to get better and push release dates back 1 or 2 years?
I'm already bored af. I don't know what I'm gonna do if Ghost of Tsushima, Cyber Punk 2077, Watch Dogs, and the PS5 get delayed.
tenor.gif
Actually sales will rise because of the lockdown. More people will buy video games to entertain themselves

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
he obviously meant present-gen games goofy

:gucci:

it was 1 am and i am sippin whole posting and you mad af all in ur feelings bout it

:mjlol:

All right so i didnt read all his goofy ass post but u botherd to neg me.. :mjlol:

u dweebs are the worst...u cant afford the ps5 anyway at launch breh so step off

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

it was 1 am and i am sippin whole posting and you mad af all in ur feelings bout it

:mjlol:

All right so i didnt read all his goofy ass post but u botherd to neg me.. :mjlol:

u dweebs are the worst...u cant afford the ps5 anyway at launch breh so step off

no...replying w/ your life story @ 5:30AM is a textbook example of being “mad af all in ur feelings” especially since I was just bored and looking to trigger you :troll:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
For sure. I'm not saying this with any inside knowledge or anything, but for a holiday launch, consoles would already have to had been in production before all of this popped off. So there are probably a lot of finished product sitting in a warehouse somewhere. They wouldn't have enough for world wide demand though. So I think they'll hold back to 2021. Thing is, when will all of these workers be back in the factories to crank out consoles? That will determine when in 2021 they're released.