Do Ya'll Think He Really Loves Her Or He Might Be Using Her?

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
She ain't really that bad looking but she do got some coke sniffing ass nostrils. And when it comes to being with somebody connection and personality is up there with how a bytch looks, might even be more important.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see pretty nikkas with average women all the time. The reason being is the hot gyals tend to have an entitlement complex. That shyt is okay to deal with in your early 20's when you just want some eye candy on your arm and something nice to look at when you fukk, but as you get older you realize that dealing with a woman's entitlement issues and stank attitude that comes with it just ain't worth it.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying all bad chicks are hard to deal with or that all average women are angels...I've just dated a lot of really pretty women and a lot of them think they deserve the world just cuz they look good.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I see pretty nikkas with average women all the time. The reason being is the hot gyals tend to have an entitlement complex. That shyt is okay to deal with in your early 20's when you just want some eye candy on your arm and something nice to look at when you fukk, but as you get older you realize that dealing with a woman's entitlement issues and stank attitude that comes with it just ain't worth it.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying all bad chicks are hard to deal with or that all average women are angels...I've just dated a lot of really pretty women and a lot of them think they deserve the world just cuz they look good.
I never had issues with legitimately nice looking chicks but the average chicks that have style, ugly red bones and chicks with big asses gave me the most issues. I lucked up and caught me a bad chick with a fashion sense and a fattie so I sat my a$$ down long ago.