Do yall know anyone that has been affected by the disease Multiple Sclerosis?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
MS is a chronic, often disabling disease that attacks the central nervous system (CNS), which is made up of the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerves. Symptoms may be mild, such as numbness in the limbs, or severe, such as paralysis or loss of vision. The progress, severity, and specific symptoms of MS are unpredictable and vary from one person to another. Today, new treatments and advances in research are giving new hope to people affected by the disease.

I'm participating in an MS Walk tomorrow :leon:

My friend is 31 and is still walking :wow:

He can be in a wheelchair any day :to:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i rented an apt above a dude who had it. he was all fukked up.
a year before i rented the apt., me and some friends were on the porch
and saw some guy stumbling down the block, then he tried to get his keys
out to get in his car but he dropped them and fumbled around to pick them up.

me and my friends went up to him because we thought he was drunk...turned out he had M.S....and he was the dude i rented the apt. from a year later.

:lupe:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
in all seriousness yes my brother and sister both have that unfortunately

Damn breh sorry to hear that. It must kinda suck in a way that you siblings have it while you don't

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Damn breh sorry to hear that. It must kinda suck in a way that you siblings have it while you don't

fukk. im sorry dude. ages?

must be hard

my sister is 27
my brother is 25

it doesnt suck that i dont have it cuz i have a good chance myself of getting it i was told by the doctors and it doesnt suck cuz they are more worried bout me cuz im more messed up health wise than they are

what sucks is though is that we all got sick within a month of each other with those 2 having ms and me going through something completely different

what sucks is we all have to adjust our day to day life depending on how things are

what doesnt suck is we all support each and help with one another with the kids if one gets sick the other picks up the load

were all very close too each other