Do yall know any handsome dudes that are still too lame to bag women?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I know two of them.

One dude bags a chick, but then when they see his inner nerd they be gone with the quickness :pachaha:

The other dude is like a female, so that turns them off :lolbron:

Sucks to be them :win:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Yeah, I know a few. The same is true for girls tho :manny:

Some people are just shy or hate bullshyt small talk

You know whats weirder, ugly dudes who pull. I knew this ugly ass dude in high school, bent nose, built like a lump, smelly as fukk... Got blown by like 30-40 girls :what:

He talked some good shyt tho :mjpls:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
shyt i might be one of the ppl you speak of with the whole inner nerd being a turn off. that only happens sometimes. most like me cause of my quiet, mysterious aura.

i can bag women, but I aint the best...not everyones cup of tea i guess.

when I do succeed though....it be some quality women :ehh:
all i need is a one on one session with them and they be falling for a nikka quick

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
:laugh: I have friends like this, they're good looking dudes (n/h) but their self confidence are lower than low.

2 of em' used to be fat and overweight kinda nerdy and shyt in HS but they started hitting the gym and they got into shape.
the funny thing is they have the attention from decent girls but they always second guess and over think shyt. makes me :snoop:

they make me go talk to women for them, which is a badd look cause females see that as a lack of confidence already, and they always say the same thing every single time

girls: "why can't he come over and talk to me himself?"

me: "oh, he just shy"

girls: :youngsabo: "what's good with you then?" :usure:

me: :jawalrus:

and 9 times outta 10 i'll tell em' they not my type just outta respect to my brehs :yeshrug:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:laugh: I have friends like this, they're good looking dudes (n/h) but their self confidence are lower than low

2 of em' used to be fat and overweight kinda nerdy and shyt in HS but they started hitting the gym and they got into shape.
the funny thing is they have the attention from decent girls but they always second guess and over think shyt. makes me :snoop:

They're just lacking the experience you do, if theyre out more they'll eventually get rid of it. Are they virgins or some shyt? :leon: