Do yall have a family member that constantly asks u for money ?

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
my uncle been calling me every damn day for money

he hasnt missed a single day in a month

i give him some money then he calls back the next day i be ignoring his calls now brehs :wow:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
no

why does your uncle need money? is it a legit reason or is he a junkie?

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I had a cousin that asked me for $300 for about a month straight, I gave to him and he hasn't called since. I hope he did something good with it.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I had a cousin that asked me for $300 for about a month straight, I gave to him and he hasn't called since. I hope he did something good with it.

gottdamn he might as well robbed you:heh:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Nieces ans nephews little brother and sister sometimes I just give money on the strength like I'd see them post about wanting something on Facebook ...or hear about it I'll send Money on the strength if I can swing it :yeshrug: I like doing it unexpected

My little cuzz just left to the peace corps I tossed $200 her way to get shyt for the trip I feel good doin that stuff then spending it on myself these days ....helps I don't have kids too

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I had cousin's that's asked me for money. Nothing big, but like $20 here or $30 there. It's been times where one of my cousin's needed money to get back to the ATL. He had enough gas to get to Birmingham, but not enough to get back to Georgia. If they really going thru it, I don't mind but when it gets to the point that they just keep asking and asking like they are entitled, then I tell them I don't have it. :shaq: