Do ya'll believe in "Signs/A Sign"?

Daps
You know; "Yea, this is a sign that I need to _______"

I believe in the Most High!

I think ppl get too "hocus-pocus" with spirituality, though.

But, today, I think I got a sign that I need to do a turn with my life.

I've been know this person feels a way, but, I though I could ride it out, but...nah.

It's time to move...

Make better life decisions, brehs...

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know; "Yea, this is a sign that I need to _______"

I believe in the Most High

I think ppl get too "hocus-pocus" with spirtiuality, though

But, today, I think I got a sing I need to do a turn, with my life

I've been know this person feels a way, but, I though I could ride it out, but...nah

It's time to move...

Make better life decisions, brehs...

Yep, the Most High will show you your path.

Proverbs 20:24
Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One day I went to school without any bus money. When school was over and I had no choice but to walk home. When I was walkig two dudes tried to rob me. The dudes kept following me but I managed to lose them for a moment. I had no idea how I was gonna get home until I saw my grandma walking down the street. She came out of nowhere and gave me her bus card to use. :wow:

This happened about 6 months ago. To this day I still can't beleive how she appeared out of nowhere like that. Maybe it was a sign or maybe it was a coincidence? :yeshrug:

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
One day I went to school without any bus money. When school was over and I had no choice but to walk home. When I was walkig two dudes tried to rob me. The dudes kept following me but I managed to lose them for a moment. I had no idea how I was gonna get home until I saw my grandma walking down the street. She came out of nowhere and gave me her bus card to use. :wow:

This happened about 6 months ago. To this day I still can't beleive how she appeared out of nowhere like that. Maybe it was a sign or maybe it was a coincidence? :yeshrug:

this is something for the brethren

the bus is symbolic of you needing to leave the area breh, your grandma is the light. In that area there is darkness with that there is no light, nothing could grow and prosper. You have a bright future, be happy and love your grandma. appreciate her bruh

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Well when I was in prison sleeping I had a vivid dream and saw a the side of some unknown space shuttle light up in different color letters "observe" when i awoke I was wondering what it meant..did it mean for me to observe or name myself observe..so I took the name and kept it as my rap alias..basically I stole the name from a dream..lol