DO women really want to know you found someone new?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
My boy desperately trying to get out of a marriage but his wife making it hard for him to do so because she trying to keep them together. The only thing she said to him was "if you found someone new, I will give you the divorce". Now he got a side piece that he trying to get with for awhile now. He ask me what he should do so I told him.... :ufdup: if you tell that bytch...i mean yo wife you found someone new and want to be with (insert name)...deny that shyt and get those divorce papers rolling".

In reality bytches aint trying to make it easy for the next bytch to have you and basically that lie she told him was a set up. Chime in ... #getmarriedbrehs

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
hell naw they dnt....somebody had a status on fb talking about planning a trip to miami or sumptin...shyt im goin in, im taggin all the fine hoes tellin them to come fukk wit us...my bm got on there was used the word thirsty like 25 times

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My boy desperately trying to get out of a marriage but his wife making it hard for him to do so because she trying to keep them together. The only thing she said to him was "if you found someone new, I will give you the divorce". Now he got a side piece that he trying to get with for awhile now. He ask me what he should do so I told him.... :ufdup: if you tell that bytch...i mean yo wife you found someone new and want to be with (insert name)...deny that shyt and get those divorce papers rolling".

In reality bytches aint trying to make it easy for the next bytch to have you and basically that lie she told him was a set up. Chime in ... #getmarriedbrehs

you are right..they are not trying to hear that you found someone new..its funny you said that my boy told me his girl said the same thing yesterday..he said a couple weeks ago, even after both agreeing that the marriage is done went through his phone, and knew his facebook password and basically facebook bombed the chics pages cursing them out and saying this is my man...etc etc..he is really done with her now and she is not letting go..Actions speak louder than words, and emotions are the hardest thing to get over..so you are right..

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
So instead of encouraging your friend to try to keep his marriage working like his wife is, you would rather he divorce her so that he can engage in demonic activities?

It's SOHH demonic :demonic:

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Yes. Every woman wants to know who her "competition" is.

It all goes back to female insecurity.

Fellas... if a woman ever calls you insecure for checking her to make sure she ain't cheating... get flirty with another woman around her. She'll shut that up with the quickness. :shaq:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Your friend sounds like a demon. Why are you making his wife out to be the villain when hes the one thats satanic. The one with a side piece. I mean at least have 2 wives. So sad, so pathetic and so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
you are right..they are not trying to hear that you found someone new..its funny you said that my boy told me his girl said the same thing yesterday..he said a couple weeks ago, even after both agreeing that the marriage is done went through his phone, and knew his facebook password and basically facebook bombed the chics pages cursing them out and saying this is my man...etc etc..he is really done with her now and she is not letting go..Actions speak louder than words, and emotions are the hardest thing to get over..so you are right..
Same thing happened to him on facebook. His wife got together with some other bytch that work in IT got his cellphone and found the sidepiece's facebook and bombed her page and sent emails to all her friends and family. That emotion shyt is hard as hell to get over. Dude going thru so much strife right now .

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Your friend sounds like a demon. Why are you making his wife out to be the villain when hes the one thats satanic. The one with a side piece. I mean at least have 2 wives. So sad, so pathetic and so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

The wife is a bytch. I dont condone staying with anyone that you are not happy with. Dude been thru 4 marriage counselors and marriage bootcamp and he still want out. I side on the side of those who seek their own happiness...fukk trying to waste time mending shyt that had no foundation to begin with

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The wife is a bytch. I dont condone staying with anyone that you are not happy with. Dude been thru 4 marriage counselors and marriage bootcamp and he still want out. I side on the side of those who seek their own happiness...fukk trying to waste time mending shyt that had no foundation to begin with
Maybe shes mean because your friend has a side piece?:deadrose: