Do women just end up liking the type of men who go for them?

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Almost every thick or just plain fat white girl I know loves nikkas. I also know a lot of Dark skinned black women that are on that :mjpls:.

Low on the totem pole for your side + Accepted by the other side = fukk my side for women?

Of course if you ask them, they'll say that's just what they like but I honestly believe that they find a spot that they fit in and just make themselves love that spot.

There is a woman on here that rides hard for white boys, I bet she's as dark as a pimps heart when the rent is due. Am I on to something or just tripping?

Just for the record I love dark women just as much as light and wouldn't touch a fat white girl unless I was gone off Hennessy and lonely at 2 am.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
What a coincidence, i just got through searching up this thick white chick :heh:.

erica-lynne-sex-tape-5.jpg

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Almost every thick or just plain fat white girl I know loves nikkas. I also know a lot of Dark skinned black women that are on that :mjpls:.

Low on the totem pole for your side + Accepted by the other side = fukk my side for women?

Of course if you ask them, they'll say that's just what they like but I honestly believe that they find a spot that they fit in and just make themselves love that spot.

There is a woman on here that rides hard for white boys, I bet she's as dark as a pimps heart when the rent is due. Am I on to something or just tripping?

Just for the record I love dark women just as much as light and wouldn't touch a fat white girl unless I was gone off Hennessy and lonely at 2 am.

:dead: