Do white peoole eat oxtails?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I personally never seen it and I been all over the country. Not one cac establishment has ever sold them

My uncle argued with me about this. Ever since he flipped conservative he been trying to convince me down south white people and black people are the exact same

The oxtail conversation came out the blue he was telling me how up north nikkas are sell outs cuz they don’t fucc wit oxtails like that and tried to tell me in the south white people eat them alot

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I personally never seen it and I been all over the country. Not one cac establishment has ever sold them

My uncle argued with me about this. Ever since he flipped conservative he been trying to convince me down south white people and black people are the exact same

The oxtail conversation came out the blue he was telling me how up north nikkas are sell outs cuz they don’t fucc wit oxtails like that and tried to tell me in the south white people eat them alot
I’m half white and I don’t eat them. My girl loves them though.

Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I have and I didn't like them

Not enough meat (:dame: ) on it for me. Super overrated imo. Stew chicken , jerk chicken ≥≥>>>>>

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I bet they do in high end restaurants in New Orleans or some shyt. They do the same shyt with shrimp and grits.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
My grandparents are from rural South Carolina and my grandmom used to and now my aunt make oxtail stew. Wouldn't be surprised if rural cracks ate oxtail too. But they're starting to gentrify oxtail. It's why the price has spiked in recent years.

There used to be a Jamaican spot by my job, and I would pick up some oxtail every couple of weeks. Coworkers used to look at me like I was eating rat tail. fukk em, they don't know what they're missing and I don't want them to find out.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
There pretty popular at jamacian resterants, and you find find jamacain reseraunts all over

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Imagine two grown men engaging in a ridiculous ass conversation like this.
You’re acting like these type of conversations aren’t the essence of thecoli.com :mjlol:

damn-kevin-hart-bjqgvruw4iz9h5h0.gif