Do white man have higher dating standards than black men?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the one thing i noticed about black women vs white women a marginally attractive white women will keep herself in shape. they're usually pretty slim and because of that white guys elevate them to "hot" status.

many marginally attractive black women will put on a lot of weight and try to package it as a positive (thick or what have you). won't get in the gym and put off that weight and expect to land a decent dude and many black men just accept that and deal with her anyways.

the fat white chick knows being fat is a kiss of death to her options and knows her options are slim so she starts fukking black men who just wanna fukk white chicks for the experience or poor white men who have limited options. the fat black chick thinks the sky is the limit for her options. she's not humble and is usually belligerent and obstinate. i don't see too many fat white chicks with that temperament.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You tell me, c00n.

Lets be real for a sec, the average american family looks like this.
XKjuO.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with your way of thinking is this: Black men, on average, are not exactly Tyson Beckford. :bryan: