Do we really believe chad beadbutted this broad?

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now dont get me wrong if he really did that he is scum.
buuuut
i feel like this dude really didnt do it.
im not a chad stan
but from watching this crazy girl previously on another show.
seems like the type who would cry wolf.
outside of his antics ive never heard and bad character opinion on chad.
with all that said he shouldve gotten himself a PAWG:mjpls::jawalrus: shyt wouldnt have happened :steviej:

Daps
with all that said he shouldve gotten himself a PAWG:mjpls::jawalrus: shyt wouldnt have happened :steviej:

tiger-woods-spousal-abuse.jpg

he'd know better than to hit a ww :mjpls:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nope, I really think dude was set up.

But the fact remains, if he was still a good player he would not have been cut.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats the kind of woman that would make Martin Luther King to wanna go Mike Tyson on her jaw....

The type of woman that knows you are on the verge of losing your temper but still gonna be up in your grill trying to slap you in the face ... an habitual linestepper

ive never hit a woman but shes the type of bytch i would suplex

There are unfortunately some people in this world that need a good beatdown to keep them in line..... shes one of those people

thats why you dont wife women like that

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Thats the kind of woman that would make Martin Luther King to wanna go Mike Tyson on her jaw....

The type of woman that knows you are on the verge of losing your temper but still gonna be up in your grill trying to slap you in the face ... an habitual linestepper

ive never hit a woman but shes the type of bytch i would suplex

There are unfortunately some people in this world that need a good beatdown to keep them in line..... shes one of those people

thats why you dont wife women like that

:no:

Chad is the type of brotha, respectable females don't build with. This website being male oriented, naturally ignores the demon that is Chad Johnson and nggas like him. :to: included, Deion, Kobe, etc.

He "wifed" a chick he was compatible with. She's a bird and he's a bird.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Chad is the type of brotha, respectable females don't build with. This website being male oriented, naturally ignores the demon that is Chad Johnson and nggas like him. :to: included, Deion, Kobe, etc.

He "wifed" a chick he was compatible with.
She's a bird and he's a bird.

Elaborate breh breh
because outside of deion(and thats really just exploiting up and coming athletes to make some doe) i really havent seen any demon qualities in kobe or chad to be honest

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
i think you have to be CLOSE ENOUGH (and threatening) in order to be HEADBUTTED. That's her own fault. I dont trust her judgement. If he did butt her, it was after BEING HIT, and shyt-TALKED TO. WE KNOW WHO WE'RE TALKING ABOUT:

The 2012 Global-Dunce. :beli:......with some titties and a wet pooosay. :wow: :noah:
0813-evelyn-lozada-getty-2.jpg

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Statements from the victim and the suspect, the circumstances and visual evidence have to add up.

I've worked multiple domestic assault cases, but not all of them are what they appear to be at first. Without going into detail, after investigating the stories of both parties and looking at the injuries, it turns out the female victim who reported the assault was actually the attacker and the suspect was the victim who was defending himself.

That nigg@

You Love to Hate
Daps
I think she was all in his grill and he gave her the headbutt. I dont condone nikkas hitting bytches, but bytches gotta say out a nikkas face.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

He "wifed" a chick he was compatible with. She's a bird and he's a bird.

:stopitslime:

Anyway, Chad did that shyt, but I'm sure that bytch provoked him until she got what she wanted all along. That bytch ran a con on that nikka:heh: