do u hate authority?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always hated authority....ever since i was a child. i hate being told want to do and the thought of another human being being over me. this bother the hell out of me. i guess that's why i chose entrepreneurship for my future over a job. the thought of having a "boss" is dreadful. i cant live like that

whats the coli take on this subject

Quavo

Rookie
Daps
i went to TJ Maxx to get some dress shoes for my mans funeral.

so i pick up these dress pants i saw also....

went to the dressing room to see how the shoes and pants look together

the bytch said i cant bring shoes in the dressing room

i showed her that i had two items....and walked in that bytch and tried em on....

when i came out bytch was red lol

i hit her with the

cam_zps53c0fee0.png

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i went to TJ Maxx to get some dress shoes for my mans funeral.

so i pick up these dress pants i saw also....

went to the dressing room to see how the shoes and pants look together

the bytch said i cant bring shoes in the dressing room

i showed her that i had two items....and walked in that bytch and tried em on....

when i came out bytch was red lol

i hit her with the

cam_zps53c0fee0.png
yo that Cam drawing is fukking amazing
and to answer the question it depends who is in charge of the authority

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I don't outright hate authority but I don't particularly respect it either. But that's just me not caring about most things in general. Also, you never truly work for yourself if you have a business of any kind. Someone's demands will have you bowing.

i despise authority, except my husband cuz he is the boss of me

I never know whether to laugh or be sad at your posts but ima dap you anyway.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
to me authority has always been an illusion. once i found out my 5th grade math teacher that used to make everybody fear her was broke, lonely and divorced, i knew that authority was something you made people believe, not something that was real. at the end of the day we're all flesh and bones so the only difference between you and me is who believes they are the superior person. what the fukk i look like choosing another person over me?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I don't outright hate authority but I don't particularly respect it either. But that's just me not caring about most things in general. Also, you never truly work for yourself if you have a business of any kind. Someone's demands will have you bowing.

I never know whether to laugh or be sad at your posts but ima dap you anyway.
lmao, u just never know with me huh, its cool tho , appreciate it

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
seriously tho, my husband is the only person besides my daddy that can tell me what to do, i fuss about doing it but i do do it and i talk shyt under my breath all while im doing it. the police when i get stopped be like u need to clear up all those warrants before you end up in jail, i be like yes sir even tho in my head i be like fukk you. then there is my doctor who keeps telling me to stop smoking weed while im on my meds, i tell her flat out tho it aint gone happen.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not that you hate "authority," most of us just don't like to feel "powerless"...

All relationships are power based...It's a power struggle...

The only "authority" anybody has over you, is the one you give them based on your own fears and insecurities...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I've always hated authority....ever since i was a child. i hate being told want to do and the thought of another human being being over me. this bother the hell out of me. i guess that's why i chose entrepreneurship for my future over a job. the thought of having a "boss" is dreadful. i cant live like that

whats the coli take on this subject
Authority exists everywhere there are rules. Whether it is your parents, the cops, teachers, managers, judges, referees/umpires, etc.
Even criminals are subject to their own authorities, e.g. crime boss, ringleader, gang leader, mafia head.