Do people take life too seriously?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Example: I want to quit my new job. Its $1.75 an hour more, more work, wack night shifts, not as fun, and I cant afford an apartment or the extra gas the commute and job requires.

Some people: tough it out, get a apartment and give it time. Its better for you resume and career.

Others: quit, be happy, go to your old job, you have an apartment there already and theyll hire you back.

Decisions :noah:

I want my apartment back and rather have my personal life straight than stick it out for the sake of a resume.

Is life that serious brehs?

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
People DON'T take life too serious, hence the fukkin world and how it is.
Do whatever makes you happy in your life, and on the side live life in a kind giving back to the world kinda way, and everything else will fall into place.
you will always be happy and life is fun.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Riiiight. I need to dig down & see what situation will make me happier.

And as of now, a job and my own crib is what will make me happier :manny:

Im 24...ill eventually advance in my career and find out what I want to do

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
people worry about having "things" instead of gaining peace of mind. the trick is you can have "things" if you focus on what it takes to have a peace of mind rather than gaining a lot of things to achieve a peace of mind...

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
so many things i coulda did yeeears ago and i didnt cuz I knew my happiness would be compromised.
always follow that feeling deep down inside.

you wanna go back to your old job and old apartment? whats stopping you if thats whats gonna make you happy. ?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
so many things i coulda did yeeears ago and i didnt cuz I knew my happiness would be compromised.
always follow that feeling deep down inside.

you wanna go back to your old job and old apartment? whats stopping you if thats whats gonna make you happy. ?

a call from my old boss :sadbron:

If he calls, I'm out :win:

i thought I wanted to move on and just advance in my career but fock it, I'm young, it'll all come together eventually :win:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
people worry about having "things" instead of gaining peace of mind. the trick is you can have "things" if you focus on what it takes to have a peace of mind rather than gaining a lot of things to achieve a peace of mind...

:ohhh:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

This musiq soulchild in the face lookin nikka got a point :ehh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

:what:

Can you give examples, elaborate or rewrite that paragraph, please.

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
why are you always making the same bullshyt thread?

Like really?

You hate your job, we get it... Either quit, stay or better yet kill yo'self...

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
the goal or meaning of life is unknown, we as living organisms are not conscious enough to know yet, so that means you should do what you feel benefits you.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
:what:

Can you give examples, elaborate or rewrite that paragraph, please.

what i'm saying is people want "things" (material) to achieve peace of mind rather than doing it vice versa. people are thinking about the resume and career development and will put themselves through hell thinking in the future, if they get that better job, more money, better status, better apartment, etc, that they'll achieve a peace of mind they didn't have before. the problem is life is riddled with challenges and obstacles that prevent us from peace of mind, especially when you're focusing on your desires. that's not to say that there's something wrong with desiring things, it's a part of living in a material world. but it's better to think about what it takes to achieve a peaceful mind set (which will draw the things you desire to you) rather than think about what it'll take to get the things you desire in hopes that you will achieve a peace of mind once you get it.

it's like being a magnet pulling things towards you rather than you being pulled towards it...