Do People Like Being Treated Like shyt?

youngmeezy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Through my 18 years of living I have discovered that whenever I show people respect they pass on me and shyt on me. However, when I ignore people, spread vicious rumors, and make fun of them to their face they show me respect, invite me to parties, and give me birthday gifts. It really doesn't make sense.

I think it might be because most people deep down feel like they are shytty people and think they are getting what they deserve.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
you know how people always look at or treat anything or anybody differently with disdain?

you being goody goody and honorable is "different".

And yeah, people make their own Hell. They really do think they deserve to be treated horribly, will search out horrible treatment to validate their feelings of self worth and will look upon you with shock and awe for doing something nice.

The world aint shyt but a Misery Engine, breh.

youngmeezy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know how people always look at or treat anything or anybody differently with disdain?

you being goody goody and honorable is "different".

And yeah, people make their own Hell. They really do think they deserve to be treated horribly, will search out horrible treatment to validate their feelings of self worth and will look upon you with shock and awe for doing something nice.

The world aint shyt but a Misery Engine, breh.

Damn that is bleak.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i don't think they like it, it's just that many are jaded. stay on the bright side and be careful who you shyt on!

i used to wonder why so many older people were a$$holes and i've concluded that it's because they didn't enjoy life while they were young and now their best days are more than likely behind them. don't take it for granted but live like you're gonna be old and will have to carry everything you've done around with you for a long time. just some food for thought.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Through my 18 years of living I have discovered that whenever I show people respect they pass on me and shyt on me. However, when I ignore people, spread vicious rumors, and make fun of them to their face they show me respect, invite me to parties, and give me birthday gifts. It really doesn't make sense.

I think it might be because most people deep down feel like they are shytty people and think they are getting what they deserve.
Most people ain't shyt so it makes sense that they want to be treated like shyt.:manny:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Most people aren't shyt, and want to be loved, but don't want to pass that feeling back.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Your philosophy wont carry you well into your adult life. Being a demon means you'll have demonic friends, a demonic wife and sadly, demonic children. Catering to the power of good means you'll have the ability to weed out demonic filth by noticing the demonic red flags which will allow you to have a more friendly structured circle. Lets not allow a few demons to ruin our outlook on life, friend. Its so demonic. :sitdown:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I only hang around the most angelic and pure human beings in the milky way galaxy, so I dont know where to find those type of people you entangle yourself with. They're literally invisible to us. We bump into people like that like *oops*. That being said, if you treat them like that, they would put you in an ezekiel choke hold until your vision becomes blurry like tranquilizers, friend.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
People just want to be accepted. When theyre treated like shyt they take it as a challenge to make the a$$hole like them or accept them.