Do PC games have limits?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbox is the best place to play games, and this line off questioning will confirm this claim...

Correct me if I'm wrong,

On PC there are no limits so if your computer is capable of 8k at 240fps then you'll have that as you play against people with most likely 1080p screens and 60fps

This gives whoever has a better "rig" a huge advantage. The playing field is not balanced because of this fact. Yes or no PC faithful :popcorn:

They talk about graphics all the time, used to talk about price. But NEVER do they go into how cheating is a HUGE deal on PC. Somebody gotta tell the truth :dame:

355,000 Apex Legends Cheaters Banned On PC, And That's Just The Beginning

335,000 confirmed cheaters in apex legends and that is just the beginning they say. PC exclusive here. But don't worry, somebody will smuggle out an old video of a cheater on Xbox and that'll be enough for the pc/ps4 crowd to say "the experience is identical :francis:"

But it's not and its never been. So in conclusion, on PC You have to dodge the legal cheaters who pay for advantages via fancy rigs or 335,000 cheaters (so far) who download cheat hacks to ruin your experience. But hey, at least they'll look great doing it!!! :wow:

If I was off in anything I said please point it out, don't want false information being tossed around...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Xbox is the best place to play games, and this line off questioning will confirm this claim...

Correct me if I'm wrong,

On PC there are no limits so if your computer is capable of 8k at 240fps then you'll have that as you play against people with most likely 1080p screens and 60fps

This gives whoever has a better "rig" a huge advantage. The playing field is not balanced because of this fact. Yes or no PC faithful :popcorn:

They talk about graphics all the time, used to talk about price. But NEVER do they go into how cheating is a HUGE deal on PC. Somebody gotta tell the truth :dame:

355,000 Apex Legends Cheaters Banned On PC, And That's Just The Beginning

335,000 confirmed cheaters in apex legends and that is just the beginning they say. PC exclusive here. But don't worry, somebody will smuggle out an old video of a cheater on Xbox and that'll be enough for the pc/ps4 crowd to say "the experience is identical :francis:"

But it's not and its never been. So in conclusion, on PC You have to dodge the legal cheaters who pay for advantages via fancy rigs or 335,000 cheaters (so far) who download cheat hacks to ruin your experience. But hey, at least they'll look great doing it!!! :wow:

If I was off in anything I said please point it out, don't want false information being tossed around...
If your argument is that a higher frame rate gives you an unfair advantage then couldn't those on a lesser system just decrease the graphics options and increase the frame rate to balance things out?
I mean, you know actual graphics have nothing to do with a players performance in these games right?
I'll let the PC heads answer this better...
I mean...if you don't like performance differences then maybe every single multiplayer game should be optimized and locked for the lowest common denominator.
But then we'd be complaining about how one platform is slowing down the progress of the entire genre. :hula:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
If your argument is that a higher frame rate gives you an unfair advantage then couldn't those on a lesser system just decrease the graphics options and increase the frame rate to balance things out?
I mean, you know actual graphics have nothing to do with a players performance in these games right?
I'll let the PC heads answer this better...
I mean...if you don't like performance differences then maybe every single multiplayer game should be optimized and locked for the lowest common denominator.
But then we'd be complaining about how one platform is slowing down the progress of the entire genre. :hula:
You just said a bunch of nothing here :dwillhuh:
And you said you'll let PC heads tackle this because you can't :handshake:
Didn't even try to speak on apex legends and how that is just the beginning :scust:

But that's cool, it's always like this. I sure do hope one of the PC heads can set this record straight. As of right now nobody calling the op a liar :manny:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Some of the best CSGO players in the world don't even play at or above 1080p. So if you are insinuating someone playing at 4k is more advantaged than a player at 1080p, you'd be wrong as hell.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wasn't someone just playing some game at super basic configuration so opponents couldn't hide or some shyt? PC is rampant with cheating. That is a console advantage. Much less room for cheating, and a more level playing field. I remember back in the day, fools would tamper with their modems to fukk up the other players:stopitslime:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Some of the best CSGO players in the world don't even play at or above 1080p. So if you are insinuating someone playing at 4k is more advantaged than a player at 1080p, you'd be wrong as hell.
So I'd be wrong as Hell you say, and you're basing this off of some other players preference :dwillhuh:

But that's not how knowledge is obtained bruh :stopitslime:

I clearly said frame rate cuz that factors more BUT resolution is also important depending on the title. Here, let me educate you...
Any reasonable game will divorce such simulation data from the final renderresolution of the screen. ... If all other things are equal, then a lowerresolution might give a player a disadvantage. A higher resolutionrender will be able to transmit morefine detail for objects further away.
So in a shooting game resolution is very important, but a game like cs:go isn't based in large maps so 4k is probably overkill. Frame rate matters much more in a game like csgo.

Since you not hip on these topics here's a frame rate lesson...
Higher frame rates gives you less lag, even on a 60 Hz monitor! ... Most modern GPUs can run at frame ratesfar exceeding refresh rate, and this definitively gives you a competitiveadvantage during Blur Busters input lag tests. Higher refresh rates canalso give you less lag too
I hope this has been a valued learning experience for you and a few lurkers :handshake: