Do murderers really believe they're getting into heaven?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Not that I believe in heaven or anything but it seems that every murderer/thug/criminal/whatever is always on some overly religious shyt. Like: "I know I've strayed from my path Lord but I'm a good man and I ain't perfect - please give me guidance". Or whenever one of them goes, the first words out of the family's mouth is some shyt like: "Heaven has another Angel, you had a hard life - enjoy the Paradise and I'll see you soon" :heh:. Do they have any sense of logic? How can it be heaven if it's filled with people like that? That's a place that seems a lot closer to Hell for regular people.

Daps
As far as I know, no matter what you did in the past, as long as you come to a point where you genuinely believe in God and accept Jesus as your lord and savior, and you don't stray after claiming this belief.....then you'll get to Heaven

Meanwhile......the atheist dude who spends his entire life never committing a crime, who takes care of his family, does good deeds, donates to charity, etc......yeah, he's going to hell :snoop:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
As far as I know, no matter what you did in the past, as long as you come to a point where you genuinely believe in God and accept Jesus as your lord and savior, and you don't stray after claiming this belief.....then you'll get to Heaven

Meanwhile......the atheist dude who spends his entire life never committing a crime, who takes care of his family, does good deeds, donates to charity, etc......yeah, he's going to hell :snoop:
Seems legit:leon:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Maybe like in life we have rich people, broke people etc.. there are different types of heaven.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
You think I'm thinking about Hell when I'm pushing that pistol in ya mouth and pulling the trigger watching your grey matter explode all on my face and licking the blood around the corners of my mouth?

That's heaven to me..

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
You think I'm thinking about Hell when I'm pushing that pistol in ya mouth and pulling the trigger watching your grey matter explode all on my face and licking the blood around the corners of my mouth?

That's heaven to me..

:ohhh: :deadrose:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is why the entire concept of Christianity makes no sense whatsoever. You mean to tell me that a person like Hitler could possibly be in Heaven right now if he repented right before he died.