Do men tend to be more conservative than women?

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Can't help but notice that across racial and cultural lines, A lot of men tend to have conservative values about sexuality, religion, education, women, environmental progess, and economics. Many of the staunch Republicans tend to be men. I see that a lot of the coli men have conservative values and aligne with Republican Party goals.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Yea but men don't really hold themselves to that line. Men are the most conservative in thought but not in action.
I agree. I believe men are conservative because they are generally aggressive, ambitious and power hungry.

Its easiest to control and manipulate people when they stay the same and believe in the same things. Less variables. When you know someone and their motives and values,you know how to manipulate them. So everyone else can be conservative but if Im thw dynamic one, I can adapt and change in order to stay on top.

Giselle

Daps
I think so. Males are so stuck in their traditional gender roles and the old/traditional idea "masculinity". Even after all of these years and advancements. Women usually hold males to most of their traditional gender roles too despite them wanting their roles changed/gone. That's where all the "real man" stuff comes from or calling hetero males gay ford doing/saying certain things and expressing emotions.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea but men don't really hold themselves to that line. Men are the most conservative in thought but not in action.

Well men are naturally more conservative. BBut men's dominance over women allows more room for mmen to deviate, which men accept. On the other men still have to tow the line in general and for women especially since women are more regressive compared to men. SSo while most men marry within their group with some choosing not, men must make women marry within to pprotect the group.

Men who succeed at this balance or whom simply are 100% conservative win the day, for better or worse.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.

And what @CinnaSlim said. Men want women to be conservative, they don't want it for themselves.

Men want both but it's more pragmatic and worthwhile to enforce conservatism in women. Notice the strongest races on Earth have historically has full loyalty of their women, whether by choice or force. The ones who haven't are slaves or dead.

Okocha

All Star
Daps
Women in general are more conservative than men, but older men are extremely more conservative because it helps consolidate their power and position in society. For young men i think its a free for all and a less conservative society could be more advantageous.