do i tell someone he's being creepy or will that actually make it worse?

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
so, uh, there's this guy who i was talking to

was, past tense

we eventually had a disagreement

i gave him the cold shoulder :birdman: but he came up to me and tried to talk like everything was good :what:

i was like :ufdup: i told you i was mad at you, you haven't apologized or anything

he was like ''i haven't a reason to apologize''

and i just said :skip: well then don't wonder what's up when i don't talk to you...

so far so good, right? threw him in the bushes, it's over....... right?

dude was mad creepy today :merchant:

like... today i was sitting at a table and he was sitting directly facing me and watching me from a distance... this was at uni btw

i was so uncomfortable i got up and left and i saw he left when i got up

so he really wasn't there for any other innocent reason that wasn't watching me :merchant:

how do i deal with this? :lupe: i don't want to talk to him again... is it worth it to talk to him again just to say ''don't sit and stare at me?''

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
so, uh, there's this guy who i was talking to

was, past tense

we eventually had a disagreement

i gave him the cold shoulder :birdman: but he came up to me and tried to talk like everything was good :what:

i was like :ufdup: i told you i was mad at you, you haven't apologized or anything

he was like ''i haven't a reason to apologize''

and i just said :skip: well then don't wonder what's up when i don't talk to you...

so far so good, right? threw him in the bushes, it's over....... right?

dude was mad creepy today :merchant:

like... today i was sitting at a table and he was sitting directly facing me and watching me from a distance... this was at uni btw

i was so uncomfortable i got up and left and i saw he left when i got up

so he really wasn't there for any other innocent reason that wasn't watching me :merchant:

how do i deal with this? :lupe: i don't want to talk to him again... is it worth it to talk to him again just to say ''don't sit and stare at me?''
Well if you want answers here from a rational perspective you're in the wrong place. Most of these posters ARE that guy

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Well if you want answers here from a rational perspective you're in the wrong place. Most of these posters ARE that guy
Probably true. I just try to have patience with people like that, and I don't try to stoop to their level. When you violate others, you're just violating yourself. This life is too beautiful.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL

i'm good now though

i have a different class schedule now (no, i didn't change it because of him, other factors) so i'm not bumping into him anymore at all :blessed: