Do Hypebeasts who wear Jordans know anything about Jordan?

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
I wear chucks and I have no clue nor care who chuck Taylor is..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jordan was always my favourite player and I owned a few pairs but to me they were mostly flabby n sick

you buying the sneakers for how they look or for stanning the player?

Everyone in that video looks like a lame

Are they all hypebeasts or are hypebeasts only the ones in line :to:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Why do people say jordans are over priced? bytch how much ya purse cost? Now THAT shyt is over priced
Why are you disrespecting me by calling me a bytch?
I buy Jordan's myself
And I don't buy expensive purses.so with me you didn't make your point
And Jordan's are expensive because they are over 100.00

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stopped watching once dude asked what's in the lebron's that is good for your foot. Who gives a shyt :yeshrug:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Man fukk jordans but I want them red 5 jawns those shoes sick.

011012_1_p.jpg

:ohlawd:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why are you disrespecting me by calling me a bytch?
I buy Jordan's myself
And I don't buy expensive purses.so with me you didn't make your point
And Jordan's are expensive because they are over 100.00
when you get older youll realize everything is more expensive, especially if you were a man. $165 for some jordans seems expensive until you look at the pricing of some of the other nikes that are popular like barkleys and foams which go for $250+ and then even then that aint shyt when you get into the corporate world and realize a good pair of dress shoes that wont fall apart on you within 6 months like some stacey adams will cost you $300+...

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
when you get older youll realize everything is more expensive, especially if you were a man. $165 for some jordans seems expensive until you look at the pricing of some of the other nikes that are popular like barkleys and foams which go for $250+ and then even then that aint shyt when you get into the corporate world and realize a good pair of dress shoes that wont fall apart on you within 6 months like some stacey adams will cost you $300+...
I'm grown and 100+ for sneakers is expensive so is the other ones.now how about you be grown and stop referring to women you don't know as bytches .

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This video has me in intrigued. I remember in school all of the kids would wear what ever new pair of Jordans were out at the time but i doubt any of them even watched basketball.

Do hypebeast even know anything about the dude ?

It aint that serious yo. Just a freakin shoe. All i know is my favorite Jordans are the 9's and ive never owned a pair. The only Jordans I ever owned were the 3s and they were a gift. I dont need to know its freakin history :rudy:

Last edited: