Do GSW win the 2016 Finals with a healthy Bogut?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I saw some GSW fans debating with each other about the 2016 finals. Most blame Draymond but they claim that Bogut injury was more impactful Do you agree or disagree?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
YES….

Before Clumsy ass JR smith dived into Boguts knee on purpose the dubs was up 2-0 going into game 3 in Cleveland in which they lost so it was 2-1 going into game 4 where Bogut got hurt but dubs still won that game then Game 5 Lebron decided to start doing bytch shyt to get Draymond to react which got him suspended for game 6 which they lost

So yeah Boguts lost was more impactful we had no consistent interior or high post big man action on office

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It was underrated because Festus Ezeli looked like he was point shaving (along with Barnes) in that series and he was their only other center.

Kerr didn't play Barbosa enough either.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Bogut was :flabbynsick: at that point but the problem was we were forced to play bumass Festus

I remember him falling for that :trash: bron pump fake on the 3 twice which kept the game close :pacspit:

Daps
They had enough to win without him.Its just Warriors fans need an excuse.

Cavs obliterated them with Bogut in game 3 and was leading at half time in game 4 but Warriors adjusted and Cavs got outworked.Plus Warriors set a record at the time for made threes.

Outside of the 2nd half of game 4 Cavs figured them out after game 2 and was the better team to be honest.

Kyrie was torching the Warriors with Bogut in game 5 before he went down.Thats a fact.

The Warriors lose game 5 even if Draymond played as well.

I remember Warriors fans saying"wait until Draymond come back.Lebron won't have 41 again and Warriors gonna celebrate on their court like we did in 2015":lolbron:

They got proven wrong as Cavs punished them and straight up embarrassed them from start to finish and Lebron had one of the best finals games ever and had 41 again.

That's why Warrior fans need excuses like Warriors were tired from the OKC series,Bogut got injured,Curry was hurt,Iggy was hurt,it's rigged,etc

The Bogut excuse is really pathetic.Warriors always played better without him vs the Cavs as he slows down their offense and Draymond can switch on defense and stretch the floor as well.

Warriors had the "death line up" available for games 6 and 7 and they took a L.No excuses.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of the most underrated injuries in nba history

His 10-15 mins of rim protection were invaluable

Became a layup line for Bron and Kyrie once he went down