Do fans have experience booking Wrestling Promotions I'm not aware of?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Why is it that when someone disapproves of a booking decision I have to hear how that's not what they would have done?

I personally enjoyed a lot of Wrestlemania. I hosted a party with friends that included booze, smoke, and pizza. We had the time of our lives this weekend and were actually invested in most of the product. And then I come here and all I ever see is shyt like

"
steve-buscemi-full-all-that.gif

Cody should have won. We're never going to get that big-time feel match ever again! I would have booked Cody to win because sometimes you just have to pull the trigger to make a moment!"

And these are the same nikkas that literally said the exact same thing about Sami claiming Cody is not the guy :mjtf:.? How are we going to pretend we not seeing that here?

I'm not trying to hear how you would handle the Roman situation when we all know you wouldn't have booked a run like this :martin:. I'm convinced you guys would have booked Roman to lose to DB in the triple threat match 3 manias ago just for "the moment" right before Bryan hands you the title back so he can lose to Daniel Garcia over and over again for fun.

B-but, b-but Finn lost!

:mjtf: nikka so.

I-I feel like Cena didn't put over Theory properly

:mjtf: Based off what? Because it wasn't a five star match?

You guys got a professional wrestling company you run?

nikkas last week cried because Solo lost talking about he have a undefeated streak until he puts over the proper person. :mjtf: nikka got one year under his belt fukk you talking about putting over people.. he is the young talent

nikkas also called the Street profits corny and that WWE doesn't know how to book; just for them to be over af the last two weeks

:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:

Do you nikkas have friends to point out this?