Do Brink's truck drivers bust guns?

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone know? :lupe:

I just seen one roll by and they looked like food to me. It said they were hiring too. :rudy:

This is not related to my thread about stealing a car the other day by the way, don't come for me @Feds . :whoa:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A friend of mine was killed at the KFC around the corner from my high school when I was in the 10th grade. Shotgun to the chest. Tried to rob the teller coming from getting the money out the safe, walked him to the truck and was blasted as soon as the back door came open.

So yea. As far as I know.
Thanks for sharing and sorry to hear that breh.

Now take this neg for making me feel like a d*ck about posting this light-hearted thread breh :rudy:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
A friend of mine was killed at the KFC around the corner from my high school when I was in the 10th grade. Shotgun to the chest. Tried to rob the teller coming from getting the money out the safe, walked him to the truck and was blasted as soon as the back door came open.

Them dudes don't play....anybody can get smoked including cops. You don't mess the brinks trucks money at all. That license to kill is valid and official

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The drivers usually not their job is to drive the nikkas in the back picking up the money? Yes.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I remember a few years ago a dude tried to rob some people refilling an ATM. They blew his head off. This shyt was right down the street from me and right near my kids’ daycare. They had to close the center down for a day to clear things out.

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing

Dude went from:demonic: to :damn:to:dead:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Knew a guy that thought it would be funny to stop his bike in front of one of those Brinks trucks and shimmy a little bit. Little did he know they have facial recognition cameras in the front of those bytches and his dumb ass had a warrant out for his arrest :skip: