Do anybody rememeber the Steve Francis and Cuttino Mobley relationship???

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The old hamster site use to go ham on their questionable relationship that it use to he a topic all the time back in the day. Them dudes were flamer as fukk together.

Steve Francis saying he dont have anything to live for when Mobley was traded away.
"I can't put it into words," he said. "Playing with a guy, living with a guy, just knowing that every day when I wake up that's something I can count on, that I'm going to be in practice or in a game with Cuttino....Him not being here is going to be tough for me. I don't know what I'm going to wake up for."

To the on court wrestling and other weird antics. I would say this day and age this shyt would of blew up with social media etc...

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The old hamster site use to go ham on their questionable relationship that it use to he a topic all the time back in the day. Them dudes were flamer as fukk together.

Steve Francis saying he dont have anything to live for when Mobley was traded away.

To the on court wrestling and other weird antics. I would say this day and age this shyt would of blew up with social media etc...
Of course - that shyt was wild peculiar. I often wonder if they're still cool, and what Cuttino thinks about Steve's steep decline.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Of course - that shyt was wild peculiar. I often wonder if they're still cool, and what Cuttino thinks about Steve's steep decline.

Yeah shyt crazy Mobley came up on my IG page because a lot of people from Philly follow him and that shyt made me remember. shyt was questionable as hell

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah shyt crazy Mobley came up on my IG page because a lot of people from Philly follow him and that shyt made me remember. shyt was questionable as hell
He pops up all the time. He's still giving nikkas buckets with his fundamental ass guard game. He goes back farther than Houston in my memory - I remember Cat from that Rhode Island team with Tyson Wheeler when they choked away a Final Four bid to that Stanford squad with Arthur Lee and Mark Madsen. One of the most gutwrenching collapses I've ever seen.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
He pops up all the time. He's still giving nikkas buckets with his fundamental ass guard game. He goes back farther than Houston in my memory - I remember Cat from that Rhode Island team with Tyson Wheeler when they choked away a Final Four bid to that Stanford squad with Arthur Lee and Mark Madsen. One of the most gutwrenching collapses I've ever seen.
Lamar Odom was on that team too if I’m not mistaken

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Cat would be solid as fukk in this era though. He a Philly legend though he just spoke at my nephew middle school graduation as well.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nothing to live for is not the same as nothing to wake up for in the context of going to work:comeon:

Some co workers just make work easier to do

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lamar Odom was on that team too if I’m not mistaken
LO showed up the very next season. Harrick brought his cheating ass tactics from UCLA... Rhode Island had a gang of talent for a quick minute. I feel like people forget Harrick has a 31-1 championship season under his belt. And getting Rhode Island to a Final Four would've been next level for his resume.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
LO showed up the very next season. Harrick brought his cheating ass tactics from UCLA... Rhode Island had a gang of talent for a quick minute. I feel like people forget Harrick has a 31-1 championship season under his belt. And getting Rhode Island to a Final Four would've been next level for his resume.

What do you mean cheating ass tactic? What happen?

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean cheating ass tactic? What happen?
Had a minor scandal at UCLA with an expense report for a recruiting dinner, but there were rumors that his behavior was much more scandalous. So he got run out of there. People always said he was crooked. Then he ended up getting caught out there by the NCAA at Georgia because his son was falsifying grades for players. Honestly, just standard shyt. He happened to get caught. I wasn't really trying to shade dude, just making a joke.