Do any other black brehs feel ashamed when ghetto/ratchet people act wild?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Because honestly when ever i see a video of someone getting jumped or something it makes me ashamed.

I love being black and all but this ratchet/hoodrat behavior pisses me off. It makes us look bad as a whole and i wish these mofos would just go away.

I understand that people hate us but now that we have sites like wshh promoting thuggery, i just feel as they can use that as an excuse as to why they hate us.

And yes i know it has nothing to do with race, it's about socioeconomic status and the household of the person. I was born and raised in the projects of Brooklyn,NY and fortunately my parents raised me better than that.

I'm supposed to be here for a couple of months then i'm out to Cali for college.

The thing is, i'm kinda paranoid after watching all of those fighting vids on wshh. I feel as if people in the street don't trust me even though they don't know me.

Maybe it's because all i do is sit in the house all day and browse the internet.

Anyone feels the same?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Three Six Mafia acceptance speech at the Oscars had me doing mad damage control with myself :laugh:

IceCold

Banned
Daps
Reppin
CA
My advice to you is when you see some ratchet/hood behavior is to try to pull them to side and and just tell them youre making us look bad .......

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Nah I don't feel any type of way. Racist white folks are gonna hate us regardless. A nikka can be a Valedictorin of his college, a doctor, lawyer etc and they stilllook down on us.

When I see nikkaz actin ratchet, I don't feel like its a direct reflection on me. White folks don't let other white folks that do ratchet shyt reflect them as a whole , so why should we? :manny:

Last edited:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
i kinda get that not want to even look at them feeling, i feel the same way when i see uppity elitist negroes too though...not really because of feeling like they rep me directly but because i want them to do better because it disgusts me

i think that makes me a uppity negro though :lupe:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Nah I don't feel any type of way. Racist white folks are gonna hate us regardless. A niga can be a Valedictorin of his college, a doctor, lawyer etc and they stilllook down on us.

When I see nikkaz actin ratchet, I don't feel like its a direct reflection on me. White folks don't let other white folks that do ratchet shyt rellct them as a whole , so why should we? :manny:
yea they do, they be chin checking each other in public all the time, watch this show called WWYD.