DO ANY OF YOU THINK THERE IS DELIBERATE NEGATIVITY IN MUSIC?

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are similar threads but none has addressed what IMO,are very real demonic dangers not just the tedious bling endlessly fronted by the current crowd of no talent noisemakers and their noise.
Too many serious people like Prof.Griff ,the vigilant citizen crowd along with many others on yt can't be wrong. I seriously think there exists an active successful agenda to introduce Satanism,criminal lifestyles to feed the private prison industry and other demonic behaviours like homoism in todays music.

According to informed insiders in the music industry this is in fact the case. There are 2 theories,not unconnected and may be in fact mutually reinforcing . The first is that black music was a means for the World Rapers who control the US government to negatively influence and sabotage black American culture.
http://karanjazplace.blogspot.com/2012/09/is-crap-part-of-predictive-program.html
What do you think?

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Love me some exploitation rap:smugbiden:

Violence, robberies, selling drugs, goin' hard, shooting guns, etc. etc.

Seems that most rapper's talk about that when they're younger and just starting out in the game. As they grew older, more mature, they talk about more "real life" stuff. Not just entertainment about violence.

Sometimes I want more of it.. Young in the game goin' hard type shyt. Gutter street shyt

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are similar threads but none has addressed what IMO,are very real demonic dangers not just the tedious bling endlessly fronted by the current crowd of no talent noisemakers and their noise.
Too many serious people like Prof.Griff ,the vigilant citizen crowd along with many others on yt can't be wrong. I seriously think there exists an active successful agenda to introduce Satanism,criminal lifestyles to feed the private prison industry and other demonic behaviours like homoism in todays music.

http://karanjazplace.blogspot.com/2012/09/is-crap-part-of-predictive-program.html
What do you think?

is it deliberate? yes! was it introduced by evil satan worshipping illuminati doing their best to rape the word and introduce the new world order? :childplease: no!
violent and negative entertainment is exciting and sells that's why it's produced.

and since when is prof. griff serious people? let alone any of the other crazy conspiracy theorists you can find on the web?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

What do you think?

Clearly, friend. The editors of these rap videos are entrenched in demonic culture. Too many goat heads, pentragrams, demonic gang signs, lyrics, and fashion surrounding demonic culture for it to be some kind of demonic fad. The devil is establishing his culture overtly to the masses in western civilization and fighting to get a foothold in non-demonic territory. All of us are at risk because even though you may currently be a man of peace, you can be hit by waves of demonic inspiration depending on the company you keep that can influence you demonically to do demonic things and in some cases, to become demonic, friend. Lets be aware and keep ourselves away from demons and eliminate demonic vices.

Life is better without demons. Have you noticed how good you feel when an entire week goes by and you know you havnt done anything demonic. It feels so liberating and free. When you've spent your time being filth, theres always that state of anxiety/sadness/unfulfillment looming over you. Lets do good things so we can always feel powerful instead of demonic things so we can have a false sense of empowerment.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Rap is crap and filth, let's get back to jazz and soul, gospel and reggae.

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There is no hidden agenda. Rappers r going to put out what they think sells or what the executives thinks sells. Point blank. All the illuminati talk is a marketing ploy.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I don't mind it..I actually like that gangsta shyt..but yeah..back in the daze when hip hop started it was about fun and partying..yeah they were on some street shyt, but they didn't rap about it..after the party was over nikkas would rob, do drugs, and thug it out..:manny: that's how it was in the 70s,

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Yes there is legend has it and I'm not even joking old rock bands would cast spells on the master copy of the record before it would get sent out for distribution. Rock stars have lived in evil people's houses to capture the spirits. They used wizards and witches as spiritual guides, subliminal messages and more. In 70s when parents would say rock and roll is influenced by devil they weren't lying.

Rap (not hip hop) has been taken over by these forces as well. In my opinion and if you study hip hop it's not a far stretch is that hip hop was purposely taken off course. It's not always masses dictating what music comes out, it's the labels. Prime example too short recently came out and said jive wouldn't release his positive album. If you are willing to sell death and destruction to the masses then you will become a superstar. Why you think Saigon never came out but Rick Ross the biggest fraud ever is getting endorsement deals and major label push?

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes there is legend has it and I'm not even joking old rock bands would cast spells on the master copy of the record before it would get sent out for distribution. Rock stars have lived in evil people's houses to capture the spirits. They used wizards and witches as spiritual guides, subliminal messages and more. In 70s when parents would say rock and roll is influenced by devil they weren't lying.

Rap (not hip hop) has been taken over by these forces as well. In my opinion and if you study hip hop it's not a far stretch is that hip hop was purposely taken off course. It's not always masses dictating what music comes out, it's the labels. Prime example too short recently came out and said jive wouldn't release his positive album. If you are willing to sell death and destruction to the masses then you will become a superstar. Why you think Saigon never came out but Rick Ross the biggest fraud ever is getting endorsement deals and major label push?

I can only urge all of you to investigate the popularity of the 'rainman' lyrics in rap-you'll be shocked! For me,it convinced me of the subliminal Satanic agenda.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
When the guys in that industry are constantly wearing Baphomet clothing or you look at Alexander Mcqueen, one of the go-to guys for fashion in the music industry for a while, it's clear as day their intentions. Mcqueen had fashion shows with models walking on pentagrams.

The agenda is clear as day. Lucifer was the angel of music in heaven, and what better way to influence people into deviant behavior with something as powerful as music?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
cptobvious.jpg

:heh:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I can only urge all of you to investigate the popularity of the 'rainman' lyrics in rap-you'll be shocked! For me,it convinced me of the subliminal Satanic agenda.

Trust me man I been way down the rabbit hole. The truth is stranger than fiction forreal. If we even started to converse on here about this stuff they would spew usual tin hat bullshyt.