Do any of you that are not official business owners still purchase from AliBaba?

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, do they ever ask you for certain numbers that only registered business owners would have (certain codes and authorization numbers), or do they assume that if you are ordering 200 pieces of something that you are a business?

P.S- Not asking about AliExpress, just Ali Baba

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I mean, do they ever ask you for certain numbers that only registered business owners would have (certain codes and authorization numbers), or do they assume that if you are ordering 200 pieces of something that you are a business?

P.S- Not asking about AliExpress, just Ali Baba
To my knowledge, you can't freely cut out the middle man. The only thing you need to know is which sellers are reputable. They exist

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't "make it make sense" enough to order from AliBaba, so I thought I'd use Ali Express instead. I tried 3 times to order 5 different items over this past week. Each time my order was closed, (i.e. terminated). My bank card, Discover Credit Card, and PayPal were not good enough to make the payment hold. The total came out to about $76.

I'm in New York. 4 of my items would've shipped from the USA, and 1 from China. Anyone have any idea why the orders got canceled?