Do any of you go back to the days of that other forum when i won "post of the year"??

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Check ya history...who was on that :flabbynsick: site when one of my posts bothered this bloggin nikka so bad that he had to blog about it?? i had the internet goin nuts...

LEGENDARY... :king::king::king::king::king::king:

http://blogs.sohh.com/nyc/archives/2008/01/forum-member-bathing-ape-da-go.html

Forum Member "Bathing Ape da goat" Wins SOHH FOOLISH Post of the Year...
By SOHH Reckless on January 11, 2008 9:23 AM | 449 Comments
...And it's only the second week of 2008. But I can guarantee this won't be outshined.

Some things people say are to be taken lightly. Other things? Lightly still, but can't go on uncorrected. So with that said, today's SOHH FOOLISH forum member is.....

Bathing Ape da goat - Registered User

"Think about it,b.

Soulja boy came in the game about 2 years ago at age 15/16...and crushed the game..dude already has 3 club bangers (soon to be 4 with his new single "yahh)..."i got me some bape" had the internet goin nuts and caused a major buzz in the clubs...crank dat is one of top 5 club tracks in rap history..and soulja girl got the chicks goin crazy in the clubs...

Nas is like 34, been in the game since 19 and still has yet to make a certified club banger..he's like 0-11 with his attempts, while soulja boy is 4-4...and hes supposed to be the greatest writer in the game

so has soulja boy's run somewhat tarnished Nas' legacy in the rap game??"

And he's dead ass when he's saying this.

You f*cking clown.

Let's first dissect this filth of a thread by saying no one above Delaware had heard of this clown until "Crank That" made its national rounds last year. He has ONE single that gets any burn in the tri-state area, so you must be from the South, which makes your point of view on hip-hop all the less significant... but at the same time explains the ignorance and stupidity you exhibit in your corny argument. Don't get "106 & Park" payola confused with New York Clear Channel payola; radio listeners have yet to hear the other two "club bangers" he supposedly has. What bangs in the South only gets burn up North less than half the time.

Let me explain something to you. Nas came out of the gritty slums of Queensbridge at the age of 18 and made a classic debut album with the top producers in the game... and at the age of 19 was already a living legend upon the release of Illmatic. Soulja Boy is a corny, sheltered, 17-year-old and spits like he talks: elementary. He easy bake ovened a track in five minutes and threw a hook on it. This dude will go down the drain just like all rest of the ringtone rappers... and will be long forgotten once he's been relieved from his tax write-off duties-- like most already have been.

"If I Ruled the World." "You Owe Me." "Got Yourself a Gun." "Ether." "Oochie Wally." And that is off the top, keeping in mind: Nas is not a club rapper, you idiot.

Soulja Boy supposedly has all these singles, but hasn't sold a significant fraction of what Nas has--even with payola, videos, and your so-called "club spins." 3 million downloads but not a single million hard copies--the true definition of a ringtone artist.

What kind of blunt lack of reverence these kids are showing nowadays is bad news. Where are you so I can grab all my Bronx n*ggas and murk you for coming out of your mouth with such preposterous, foolishness like this. You're corny. And the SOHH Forums moderators should permanently ban your i.p address from ever posting another thread ever again. How old are you? 18? 19? Have you even heard a Nas album? You're disgusting.

Just wanted to get that off my chest.

And stop saying "b."

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIG2OJFgmx4&feature=player_detailpage#t=15s]Bodie complains to Slim about Marlo & the Co-op meets - YouTube[/ame]

Fred.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Al Bundy had four touchdowns in a single game...so in that aspect, you still suck