Do Any Coli Brehs still watch AVGN :scust

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

So I'm watching the latest episode and I'm like breh....hang it up:scust:. Its like the novelty wore off and the content looking kinda :flabbynsick:. Like dude should have hung it up after the movie that I had yet to see came out and focus on his Cinemassacre stuff, but meh....same ole forced shyt for manchildren that can't get past 2008 with the "dudebro" comedy :francis:.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
His earthbound review was pretty good.

I still think he's one of the best out of these youtube reviewers.

when he's not purposely bashing shyt is when I tend to like his reviews better. The more introspective/nostalgic ones or ones like EB are the best ones. No real jokes, just a review and genuine appreciation for the game.

His movie shyt is probably the best non AVGN shyt on the channel. Too bad he won't ditch mike, mike's :huhldup: status

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
when he's not purposely bashing shyt is when I tend to like his reviews better. The more introspective/nostalgic ones or ones like EB are the best ones. No real jokes, just a review and genuine appreciation for the game.

His movie shyt is probably the best non AVGN shyt on the channel. Too bad he won't ditch mike, mike's :huhldup: status

I actually liked his Board Game series which felt a bit on the lighthearted side.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
His Dirty Harry review was trash. I've been watching AVGN since 07, I'd say some of his recent stuff is actually quite good. :ehh:

Earthbound, Sonic 06, Polybius, Big Rigs are some of his recent modern day classics. Nothing tops Silver Surfer tho

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

I dont recall him bashing any games that weren't trash.

:yeshrug:

The dirty harry episode wasn't very good but most of the previous reviews were cool.

Mike is kinda annoying tho.
:scust:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
His Dirty Harry review was trash. I've been watching AVGN since 07, I'd say some of his recent stuff is actually quite good. :ehh:

Earthbound, Sonic 06, Polybius, Big Rigs are some of his recent modern day classics. Nothing tops Silver Surfer tho

:wow:His best episode honestly. Dude went off naturally :deadrose:

His Sega CD/32X episodes are next to best also:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
His Paperboy (NES) episode from a few years back had me in tears.

That game was one big :what::mjlol::mjlol: looking back.