DMV headz come in...a problem with a few of your rappers

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Why does Wale, Black Cobain and Phil Ade sound alike?

To me this is a problem

There voices are not distinct enough from each other and they all are affiliated with each other and come from the same region which just makes all you guys seem :heh:

Black Cobain is gonna end up being a permanent weed carrier for Wale (who himself should be a weed carrier)

What do you guys think?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
This song should have made it on the radio, I don't get it...it has everything the radio zombies love, and plus its just a quality song for any listener..............that mid to late 90s vibe...like some Pharcyde jawnt......

Need to go head and get his radio game up.....Just goes to show that those two major radio stations are just servants to corporate music.......Never heard of Black Cobain??

Last edited by a moderator:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
This song should have made it on the radio, I don't get it...it has everything the radio zombies love, and plus its just a quality song for any listener..............that mid to late 90s vibe...like some Pharcyde jawnt......

Phil Ade - Always There - YouTube

Need to go head and get his radio game up.....Just goes to show that those two major radio stations are just servants to corporate music.......Never heard of Black Cobain??

yea PA has some dope tracks

hes iller than wale

he should b reppin yall