DMV Heads- Where can I get some authentic Maryland seafood?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm always hearing about Maryland Crab Cakes, Maryland Crabs, etc. Any suggestions on a banging seafood spot? Preferably something within walking distance from the Inner Harbor, but I'll catch a cab if it's not too far, and I can catch a cab back. So, basically, nothing too hood or too far out in the city. :birdman: Thanks in advance.

Ric Shaw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm always hearing about Maryland Crab Cakes, Maryland Crabs, etc. Any suggestions on a banging seafood spot? Preferably something within walking distance from the Inner Harbor, but I'll catch a cab if it's not too far, and I can catch a cab back. So, basically, nothing too hood or too far out in the city. :birdman: Thanks in advance.

The DMV doesn't apply to Baltimore. Its just basically everything within the beltway (495) and the surrounding counties.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Go to Mo's in BMore near harbor. Everyone kept recommending that spot for the best crab cakes last time I was there

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I haven't been out that way in years, I'll pass on some seafood with a side of AIDS. @Rawtid

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited by a moderator:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The Wharf, but you could also go into the black neighborhoods out PG County they could lots of crab shacks. Peep some spots in Temple Hills, Marlow Heights, Oxon Hill, etc. But really, B-More and Annapolis got that fiya if your willing to drive a little.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure the seafood does not have AIDS :hmm:

And I can't help this young man, I don't even like crab cakes.

Keith Hedding told him that joke.

It's Baltimore though. :unsure:

Keith Hedding is not amused
Harry%20Lennix%20Dollhouse.jpg

Daps
Obryckis in Baltimore.

Edit nevermind, the one at Fell's Point closed years ago. They only have them at BWI.