DJI SPARK, ANY DRONE FANATICS?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I JUST purchased this bad boy and I'm in love with it. My only issue is the battery time(est 15 min per full charge) like wtf is that? Unless you carry at least 5 batteries with you,you really cant have fun with it like you want,but other than that, its wonderful, the videos/images are crisps and the intelligent mode is far superb. I throw up the rock sign to take a selfie, and the auto track is fun, I've climbed many hills testing that mf out. Anybody else like flying drones?

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I JUST purchased this bad boy and I'm in love with it. My only issue is the battery time(est 15 min per full charge) like wtf is that? Unless you carry at least 5 batteries with you,you really cant have fun with it like you want,but other than that, its wonderful, the videos/images are crisps and the intelligent mode is far superb. I throw up the rock sign to take a selfie, and the auto track is fun, I've climbed many hills testing that mf out. Anybody else like flying drones?

I have the DJI Spark as well. Only had it about 3 weeks and haven't had the chance to take it anywhere but my neighborhood. Looking forward to learning more about it and doing more with it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
started with the spark. Grabbed the Mavic air because i needed 4k and because after its folded i can put it in my pocket. I use it alot. travel based content ETC

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater

The battery is the way of life with drones right now. I have three batteries for mine.

Make sure you know the current drones laws too. shyt is changing soon I expect too

Daps
Reppin
NULL
started with the spark. Grabbed the Mavic air because i needed 4k and because after its folded i can put it in my pocket. I use it alot. travel based content ETC

Honestly 1080 is just as good. I just wish we had longer flight times. Ive been battling how to even make a vlog using mine. I have a YouTube channel with 90k subs but using drone content is so different than the content i currently offer. I dont know if it will be as receptive

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The battery is the way of life with drones right now. I have three batteries for mine.

Make sure you know the current drones laws too. shyt is changing soon I expect too
The laws in my state are strict as hell, i live in dc.

Yea just to really enjoy it, you need atleast 5 lol what modes do you use the most