Dj Quik shouts Kendrick Out, says he cried because he couldn't attend the Pop Out show. Snoop tried to fly them back to LA

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
DJ Quik shed tears over Kendrick Lamar‘s explosive ‘Pop Out’ concert in Los Angeles last month, but it wasn’t a product of happiness.

Talking to AllHipHop at the 2024 BET Awards last week, the West Coast legend admitted he was salty that he wasn’t able to attend the show due to a prior commitment.
“I was knee deep in Canada when all that unity happened,” he said, before turning to Problem and adding: “I cried myself to sleep that night in the dumb-ass Hilton hotel looking at you guys. I started hating. What did I tell you?”

Quik was with Snoop Dogg on the night of said concert as part of their summer tour, because of which they two were unable to make it back to Southern California in time to celebrate the West Coast.

He added: “Snoop tried to fly us back for the Pop Out. He tried to charter a jet and it didn’t work out logistically because we would have missed our show in Ottawa, Canada. But we sat there steaming. I was steaming!”
The ‘Pop Out’ went down on Juneteenth at the Forum in Inglewood. In addition to bringing out some of LA superstars such as Dr. Dre, ScHoolboy Q, Jay Rock, Tyler, the Creator, YG and Roddy Ricch, Kendrick also brought members of the Crips and Bloods together on stage.

Though he wasn’t present, Snoop Dogg was beyond impressed by the unity demonstrated on stage that evening.

“Sending a big shout out to K.dot and all the homies from the West that stood together unified, organized in peace, love,” the Long Beach native said in an Instagram video shared from his hotel room in Canada. “That was beautiful. That was fun to watch. Beautiful to see all my peoples come together. And K.dot – you are the King of the West.

“That’s the kind of shyt kings do. We unite. We bring our peoples together.”

According to Billboard, Kendrick, his company pgLang, Tim Hinshaw’s Free Lunch and the special guests he brought out at the show made a $200,000 donation to 20 LA-based charities and city community initiatives.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Cried because he couldn't "attempt" it? So desperate for daps you fumbled the thread title. I promise you can log off once in a while OP :francis:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Cried because he couldn't "attempt" it? So desperate for daps you fumbled the thread title. I promise you can log off once in a while OP :francis:
Breh you literally in every single thread about Drake in the book

On the first page

Dikk riding him

And OVO ain't even paying you for this shyt :mjlol:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Breh you literally in every single thread about Drake in the book

On the first page

Dikk riding him

And OVO ain't even paying you for this shyt :mjlol:

Back up a few steps, your standing on my dikk. Nothing I said has anything to do with Drake and everything to do with thirsty K. Thots like you doing too much. Y'all fakkits and the OV-HOE stanleys ruined this beef long before Kendrick actually won it :childplease::childplease::childplease:

Last edited: