DJ Drama sending DMCA's unappreciation thread

Cold Shadow

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, my Premium, paid for, Media**** account just got blocked :snoop:

I hosted a couple of mixtapes, nothing too serious. Now, they have blocked ALL my files and my entire account is on lockdown modus. :wtf:

So, i'm getting all these emails with the reason why my account was suspended.

Dear *** User:

*** has received notification under the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") that your usage of a file is allegedly infringing on the file creator's copyright protection.

As a result of this notice, pursuant to Section 512(c)(1)(C) of the DMCA, we have suspended access to the file.

The reason for suspension was:
Copyrighted media relating to 'DJ Drama'

I'm like what :dwillhuh:

So, Mr. Drama (and his team), whose resume is based on jacking other people's work, is now boycotting everyone who shares a link to his stuff. Heavy unappreciation

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So, my Premium, paid for, Media**** account just got blocked :snoop:

I hosted a couple of mixtapes, nothing too serious. Now, they have blocked ALL my files and my entire account is on lockdown modus. :wtf:

So, i'm getting all these emails with the reason why my account was suspended.

Dear *** User:

*** has received notification under the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") that your usage of a file is allegedly infringing on the file creator's copyright protection.

As a result of this notice, pursuant to Section 512(c)(1)(C) of the DMCA, we have suspended access to the file.

The reason for suspension was:

I'm like what :dwillhuh:

So, Mr. Drama (and his team), whose resume is based on jacking other people's work, is now boycotting everyone who shares a link to his stuff. Heavy unappreciation

That's just the label at work man. He signed to a major, they probably eating off that shyt somehow

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
i'm picturing dj drama looking at your account like "unh unh. i don't like that shyt. might have to drop a dime on this nikka."

2119438_o.gif