Dixie Carter To Make Major Announcement Tommorow On Impact

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
- Dixie Carter posted the following on Twitter today…

"I will be making a major announcement on IMPACT tomorrow (8/7c) This will change everything for our wrestlers, company & YOU our audience!"

This follows up an interview recap from earlier today, where Carter mentioned a big announcement when asked about the company touring for Impact…

"That is the goal starting this year. We're close to making a big announcement, another one besides the PPVs, which I think will have a great impact on the show, pun intended. Taking the show on the road is the natural next step for us. It's expensive touring and it's not that I haven't wanted to be on the road but it's a business decision just like losing the PPVs. I'm not going to put this company in any financial trouble, so everything we have done has been very conscious, people were saying we weren't going to stay in business for ten weeks and here we are going into our 11th year and having more success than ever and that's because we make good business decisions."

kobe-laugh.gif

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
:snoop:Another major announcement. They're so pathetic sometimes. I really want them to succeed but shyt like this makes it hard to root for them.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
iMPACT on the road? Maybe more dates in the UK too?