Disney and Warner Bros. Discovery to Launch Streaming Bundle This Summer

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Disney and Warner Bros. Discovery — ordinarily rivals for consumers’ time and money — are teaming up for a triple-play bundle of Disney+, Hulu and Max.

The companies announced a new streaming bundle that comprises Disney+, Hulu and Max will be available this summer in the U.S. There’s no pricing info or specific launch date at this point. Disney and WBD said the new bundle will be available for purchase on any of the three streaming platform’s websites and offered as both an ad-supported and ad-free plan.

The trio of streaming services will offer “the best value in entertainment and an unprecedented selection of content from the biggest and most beloved brands in entertainment including ABC, CNN, DC, Discovery, Disney, Food Network, FX, HBO, HGTV, Hulu, Marvel, Pixar, Searchlight, Warner Bros. and many more,” the companies said Wednesday.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
literally cable packages all over again
The only missing at this point is them trying to lock in customers long term like they did with cable and it’s only a matter of time before that happens.

It seems that people and even these companies forgot why cable was created in the first place to help reduce costs and increase profits.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Makes sense. It was rumored that the MCU and DCU were going to merge last year. Someone from inside PM'd me the details but I couldn't really believe it.

They're working on a DC vs Marvel movie as well.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Makes sense. It was rumored that the MCU and DCU were going to merge last year. Someone from inside PM'd me the details but I couldn't really believe it.

They're working on a DC vs Marvel movie as well.

No merge….

That’s a nice way of putting it…..

Tranny Bunny and DC had walked into the Magic King, approached the throne Mouse sits on, kneeled and were about to kiss the ring

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What's the point of a separate Hulu app now that it's on Disney+?

Was thinking the same, the need to rethink their bundle and price strategy

Also let all the phone companies know what the plan is too

A couple of subs I got or got the discount via my mobile plan