Discuss your real friends you have lost respect for due to their behavior on Facebook

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
First of all, to all you hollier than thou mofos who feel FaceBook is beneath you, there is no need for you to respond to this thread.

We know you're too important and whatever to blend in with the masses. Okay. We get it

BACK TO THE TOPIC: Seriously tho I have so many of my real friends who have totally exposed themselves as ignorant and childish ways on there. i never would have thought this about them.

You know the type

• The extreme attention whores who need to share EVERY thought
  • The ones who need to SHARE every dumb ignorant meme they see
    • n!ggas be like memes
    • b!tches be like memes
  • The "i'm deleting friends from my list" again, types

One former SOHH member whom I had on a pedestal for the longest then became friends with her on FB and was like :huh:. Always took her for the cool calm collected and wise type on SOHH then found out shes like a 13 y/o girl screaming for attention on FB.

This dude I know be on some holly Christian shyt in one post. On some ratchet n!ggaish shyt the next. Then promoting his business on the post after that. Some hood fukkery one post later.. And then on some righteous black unity power shyt after. :facepalm: