“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Randle is a 20+10 guy. The Knicks do not need to get any smaller. Unless the Knicks get a 2 way big. I'm keeping Randle.
Exactly
I've always said I'm not moving Randle unless we're getting an All Star level 4 or 5 back
Like KAT, who I'm not the biggest fan of but he could at least replace Randle's production and size. He would also improve the Knicks lack of 3PT shooting which continues to be a big issue

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
You don’t blow up a team that got to the 2nd round, with the roster all being under the age of 30.
You do if you assess the team is capped with a 3rd option as your 2nd best player that doesn’t play defense along with coaching that hinders the players.

On the surface I agree with you but it’s deeper than youth & going to the playoffs. Hawks made it to the ECF a couple years ago and they’re pretty much done.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
You do if you assess the team is capped with a 3rd option as your 2nd best player that doesn’t play defense along with coaching that hinders the players.

On the surface I agree with you but it’s deeper than youth & going to the playoffs. Hawks made it to the ECF a couple years ago and they’re pretty much done.
Bruh, no disrespect, but that's dumb

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Wally made a great observation when the Bucks communicates you see them all talking to each other. But when you see the Knicks you only see Jalen Brunson and Julius Randle talking to each other

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Spacing does seem better with Hart, they’ve gotta figure out to a way to maximize more with Randle & Hart on the floor.