“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are you a Knicks fan & you're asking me that clown shyt :heh:

You can't put all the blame on Thibs & the players if all Grimes does is brick any open shots he has or drives & kicks the ball to one of the other players. That's on him. If he knows he's gonna get yanked, then at least he should be trying to be more aggressive & play into his own strengths. Drive to the basket create something for himself or a teammate.

You got me looking crazy here defending Thibs because Grimes needs to take responsibility for not being more aggressive when he actually has the ball
Allan houston and grimes have nothing in common lol Houston offensive game was elite and on a whole entire differrent level then grimes. That's like asking IQ to give Marbury a call lol

IF allan houston was on this team he probably leads them in scoring.

Yall keep jumping out da box with scenarios when da solution is clear... JUST RUN A FEW PLAYS FOR HIM EVERY QUARTER SO HE FEELS INVOLVED AND HE KNOWS HE WILL GET AN OPPORTUNITY TO CONTRIBUTE.

If he's not worth that, then trade him.

We used to run plays for Steve Novak lol it's really not that hard if you have a smart coach

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Allan houston and grimes have nothing in common lol Houston offensive game was elite and on a whole entire differrent level then grimes. That's like asking IQ to give Marbury a call lol

IF allan houston was on this team he probably leads them in scoring.

Yall keep jumping out da box with scenarios when da solution is clear... JUST RUN A FEW PLAYS FOR HIM EVERY QUARTER SO HE FEELS INVOLVED AND HE KNOWS HE WILL GET AN OPPORTUNITY TO CONTRIBUTE.

If he's not worth that, then trade him.

We used to run plays for Steve Novak lol it's really not that hard if you have a smart coach
If you can't see the similarities in their game then there's nothing else to say. And you keep removing part of the blame on Grimes

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you can't see the similarities in their game then there's nothing else to say. And you keep removing part of the blame on Grimes
There's no similarities outside of them both having beautiful looking jump shots, and both of them being light skin lol. Go watch an Allan houston highlight video on youtube and tell me where you see Quentin Grimes lol

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
There's no similarities outside of them both having beautiful looking jump shots, and both of them being light skin lol. Go watch an Allan houston highlight video on youtube and tell me where you see Quentin Grimes lol
You think YOU need to that with your blind ass lol

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
If you can't see the similarities, especially when Grimes was in college, you're as blind as I thought. You obviously don't remember college or Detroit Allan Houston

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you can't see the similarities, especially when Grimes was in college, you're as blind as I thought. You obviously don't remember college or Detroit Allan Houston

This tape isn't helping your cause lol
i dont care about college
In the NBA, grimes looks nothing like Allan Houston

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What do you guys think of De’Andre Hunter?
I mentioned this before he could be a low cost target for back up 3/4. His contract works with Fournier and the Hawks might be open to trading him for draft capital. They still have a glut at wing even after trading Cam and Huerter. He doesn’t make the Knicks contenders but he fixes the holes on the roster.

On another topic the only star trade I could maybe see is Zion and Trey Murphy for IQ and Randle. Zion is becoming a liability and the Knicks could offer the Pelicans the best offer. :hubie:

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I mentioned this before he could be a low cost target for back up 3/4. His contract works with Fournier and the Hawks might be open to trading him for draft capital. They still have a glut at wing even after trading Cam and Huerter. He doesn’t make the Knicks contenders but he fixes the holes on the roster.

On another topic the only star trade I could maybe see is Zion and Trey Murphy for IQ and Randle. Zion is becoming a liability and the Knicks could offer the Pelicans the best offer. :hubie:
Hold up now… if we getting Trey in the deal i might gamble on Zion pulling a Harden.