“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Glorious

All Star
Daps
I was just thinking this!
Bro, I'm not a Julius hater either. I think sometimes he get picked on by people but it these games where you can see that the All NBA guy didn't show up. And it is the "I don't give a Fuk. Fuk life" games that pisses me off. There were at least three Celtic scores where all he had to do was move towards the loose ball and he just stands there.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
And those are the two best in the East. :beli:
To be honest I don’t even think it’s because they are better. It seems any team with a stretch 5 is going to kill us. Indiana with Turner becomes a real threat all of a sudden.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Bro, I'm not a Julius hater either. I think sometimes he get picked on by people but it these games where you can see that the All NBA guy didn't show up. And it is the "I don't give a Fuk. Fuk life" games that pisses me off. There were at least three Celtic scores where all he had to do was move towards the loose ball and he just stands there.

He went off for for 41 last game but his effort on the boards and defense is still :trash:

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He went off for for 41 yesterday but his effort on the boards and defense is still :trash:
That was an Al Harrington 40...Al used to have efficient 30 point nights but we'd still lose because he played zero defense and turned the ball over twice as much as he made good passes (not even assists, just good passes).