“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
tyrese-haliburton-celly.gif

Why is this nikka posting like this and still being allowed to pretend he's a Knicks fan

Weirdo shyt

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

I’ll post the article if ya want me to but to make it quick

-Don’t expect the Knicks to make a big trade (there’s no star worth it to them right now).

-Detroit is deadass not interested in trading Bojan for some reason.

-They looked into KAT but they haven’t been serious about him for years.

-Joel Embiid is never going to happen

-The Knicks have a shooting guard log jam and it’s causing issues with Grimes, Quick and DDV

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
Thinking about the shooting guard logjam after reading the article it makes you think was getting Donte the right move? His minutes are down from when he was at Golden State , Quick minutes aren’t the same and Grimes minutes are down plus he’s nervous as hell.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Thinking about the shooting guard logjam after reading the article it makes you think was getting Donte the right move? His minutes are down from when he was at Golden State , Quick minutes aren’t the same and Grimes minutes are down plus he’s nervous as hell.
That's TBD until the trade deadline. Acquiring Donte wasn't a move to be viewed in a vacuum. I think it was made with every intention to put together a trade package for a bigger improvement. Idk what the best players you can get for some combination of RJ/IQ/Grimes/Picks is right now; but I think the FO realized that two or more of the young guys will be required to make a big improvement.

Now we gotta wait until the trade deadline to see what shakes loose...maybe faster, next week should be when the trade rumors ramp up because FA's signed over the summer become eligible to move.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
i listened to the interview and throughout it sounds like KP has realized he was a dikkhead in his early years in the league in NY and DAL.

he said that the Knicks were going to trade him anyway and did so right after he officially asked out...but even he knows a lot of things - probably on both sides - led up to him being traded to the Mavs the way he was.

i almost forgot about the amount of change and instability he had during his 3-4 years here - Fisher, Hornacek, Fizdale, Melo being traded, Phil Jackson being let go. that's a lot of movement for a young dude just coming into this country, in NY, expected to become a star. granted, he was living his NY life and all while here...but he was a young, dumb kid with an annoying brother helping him make poor decisions.
I remember when the rumor came out that he was asking other players around the league what their organization was like… was not a good sign at all.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

I’ll post the article if ya want me to but to make it quick

-Don’t expect the Knicks to make a big trade (there’s no star worth it to them right now).

-Detroit is deadass not interested in trading Bojan for some reason.

-They looked into KAT but they haven’t been serious about him for years.

-Joel Embiid is never going to happen

-The Knicks have a shooting guard log jam and it’s causing issues with Grimes, Quick and DDV

Would y’all try to grab Deni Avdija?

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
I asked Woj about Bojan on threads a couple of minutes ago and he said Detroit will probably wait to the deadline.

AMcpsRk.png