“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name the player we didn’t sign because of Donte. We always do this hypothetical shyt without showing our work. A wing with size that can play defense is THE most valuable commodity in the league right now outside of SUPERSTAR. They’re not just sitting around available.
i didnt ask to sign anyone
i said we shoulda made a trade.
We have assets, we have picks, take a swing at someone.
Picking up donte was even more reason to trade one of our guards.

Donte was not needed all

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ive been sayin this since da summer and i keep gettin push back from some ppl in here lol
shyt is obvious as fukk.

Our d is looking trash
i can"t believe we are really running it back wit da same roster when every other team improved lol
Gonna be a long season

Run it back wit da same team like we're the world champions brehs

Trade obi and provide no back up for a player coming off surgery brehs

Come back with the same team as last year while every other playoff team made moves to improve brehs

Mayb now that they got called out publicly we'll put pressure on da front office to fukking do something.

I really dont think ppl realize how lazy they are...all our moves are CAA or tampering related lol that shyt requires minimal work, and minimal effort. These guys are not doing their job

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
K

ive been sayin this since da summer and i keep gettin push back from some ppl in here lol
shyt is obvious as fukk.

Mayb now that they got called out publicly we'll put pressure on da front office to fukking do something.

I really dont think ppl realize how lazy they are...all our moves are CAA or tampering related lol that shyt requires minimal work, and minimal effort. These guys are not doing their job

KAT
PG 13
Lavine

Who do you want?

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

shyt is obvious as fukk.

All facts.

Knicks have the assets to get another top tier player. Wait for the right situation and pull the trigger, period.

Lol @ 125 draft picks :russ:

king1117

fukkery
Daps
Reppin
NY/VA
Well at least the in-season tournament forcing the team to make moves earlier then later could have waited for the inevitable second round exit and kick the can until the summer. Doubt any moves are made though.
:francis:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is only because they got called out lol
They shoulda been aggressively doing this since june.
I don't think so. I think they just don't like who's available now or before. They can't force the Clippers to trade PG13, and I'm hoping that's who they're waiting for. He's the best fit.

If they rush and bring in Derozan, Idk how that'll work. LaVine...I actually like the scheme fit, but not the contract or health. KAT might not be available any more and Idk if he's built to handle NYC. Jrue Holiday mighta been a good chase.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
i didnt ask to sign anyone
i said we shoulda made a trade.
We have assets, we have picks, take a swing at someone.
Picking up donte was even more reason to trade one of our guards.

Donte was not needed all
well this is why you draft players instead of punting the last two years
we gave up a first and cam reddish for josh hart.
josh is an okay player, but for his production you can draft a christian braun for 1/10th of what josh will make next year and allocate the rest of the money for stuff thats more essential.
watching him get punished by actual power forwards was depressing.
paying 18+ mill for an energy player is some knicks shyt.
knicks fans: "we need a wing, get us a wing"
the knicks:
GAonHhqWkAAd9LO.jpg