“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thibs is stubborn with his rotations but to try and pin point Grimes inability to be assertive all on him is crazy.
Grimes get zero rope from thibs
He's damn near lookin for a reason to sub him out for Donte. i been sayin it for months.
Signing donte in da first place is low key a disrespect to Grimes because he's not what this team needed.

Thibs is not responsible for him not shooting any free throws, but like i said before, almost every grimes shot looks rushed

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
He's damn near lookin for a reason to sub him out for Donte. i been sayin it for months.
Signing donte in da first place is low key a disrespect to Grimes because he's not what this team needed.

Thibs is not responsible for him not shooting any free throws, but like i said before, almost every grimes shot looks rushed

Breh nah I’m sorry but when a guy like McBride goes out there and plays the same game and position as Grimes and plays aggressively whenever he gets the call then it’s time to stop caping for Grimes.

Glorious

All Star
Daps
jurassic-park-being-right.gif

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

DDV is exactly what.this team needed. He's a smart player, good shooter, who plays defense and pushes the pace. DDV is the upgrade. Grimes hasnt improved at all. If he wants more freedom, he should do it on the 2nd unit.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DDV is exactly what.this team needed. He's a smart player, good shooter, who plays defense and pushes the pace. DDV is the upgrade. Grimes hasnt improved at all. If he wants more freedom, he should do it on the 2nd unit.
We did not need another shooting guard.
we needed another wing with size who can play defense and help with da scoring. We also needed a replacement for Obi.

Donte is a solid player but he's only here because he's Brunson's best friend. We have very obvious needs that werent addressed.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
We did not need another shooting guard.
we needed another wing with size who can play defense and help with da scoring. We also needed a replacement for Obi.

Donte is a solid player but he's only here because he's Brunson's best friend. We have very obvious needs that werent addressed.
Name the player we didn’t sign because of Donte. We always do this hypothetical shyt without showing our work. A wing with size that can play defense is THE most valuable commodity in the league right now outside of SUPERSTAR. They’re not just sitting around available.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name the player we didn’t sign because of Donte. We always do this hypothetical shyt without showing our work. A wing with size that can play defense is THE most valuable commodity in the league right now outside of SUPERSTAR. They’re not just sitting around available.
I believe the best wing available in free agency was Dillon Brooks and I dont think the front office could've afforded that 20mill price tag