“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
11 legs.

5 hit.

I needed 1 more bucket from RJ and Randle.

2 more from Brunson.

1 more assist from Siakim.

1 fukking 3 from Trent and for him to not just be a ghost in general.

I'm hanging up my jersey. I'm done. Done done.

Go Knicks.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This guy outside of Brunson has legitimately been our most consistent 3 point shooter but okay breh
I literally broke down the games, you wanna ignore actual facts, that's on you. There's more context and nuance than just a blanket field goal percentage.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This team is Brunson and a bunch of dudes who can step up on any night. The same way Mitch can have a bad night and I-Hart picks him up. RJ and IQ picked this squad up early, now Hart and DiVincenzo are stepping up while they struggle, and as lost as Grimes looks...the team is winning games. They can afford to be patient when guys struggle right now, because someone's always picking them up.

....well

At least against the bad teams.
Great point
But we have no one to pick up da slack for Randle and he's gonna miss time at some point

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
After watching last night I really want the Knicks to do whatever it takes to get Bojan from Detroit. I don’t care anymore if it cost two first round picks it needs to be done. His added consistent three point shooting and playmaking puts us right there with the best teams.