“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I try not to be so negative when it comes to Knicks players. But damn, I’m starting to hate this nikka grimes. He belongs deep on that bench. I would rather player Fournier

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I try not to be so negative when it comes to Knicks players. But damn, I’m starting to hate this nikka grimes. He belongs deep on that bench. I would rather player Fournier

Listen Grimes is playing like dog shyt but you don’t want the French fukk out there.

You absolutely don’t!

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Listen Grimes is playing like dog shyt but you don’t want the French fukk out there.

You absolutely don’t!
Atleast that french fukk can hit an open 3.

This nikka grimes ain’t even better than alonzo trier and trier out the league.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Who is grimey shutting down tho? His “defense” has been overstated on this board.

Breh we not really doing this right? We really gonna compare and contrast the defense of Grimes and Fournier now? Do better than that.

Again, Grimes has been bad but Fournier shouldn’t be the one you should be championing to play.

It should Deuce. That’s the breh that’s getting the short end of the stick.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Breh we not really doing this right? We really gonna compare and contrast the defense of Grimes and Fournier now? Do better than that.

Again, Grimes has been bad but Fournier shouldn’t be the one you should be championing to play.

It should Deuce. That’s the breh that’s getting the short end of the stick.
I’ll be clear with what I’m saying so there’s no confusion. I dont want neither of those bums playing, grimes nor fournier. I wanna give his starting spot to DDV.

Fully bench grimes and possibly give deuce some minutes. But I would rather play fournier 6-8 minutes a game as the 9th man than give grimes 6-8 minutes.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I’ll be clear with what I’m saying so there’s no confusion. I dont want neither of those bums playing, grimes nor fournier. I wanna give his starting spot to DDV.

Fully bench grimes and possibly give deuce some minutes. But I would rather play fournier 6-8 minutes a game as the 9th man than give grimes 6-8 minutes.

Nah, French fukk has always been a perennial loser. He don’t even deserve to be the waterboy.