“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
yeah I came down here to go to Howard and just ended up staying in the area because the job market was >>>>. Especially if you're in IT, it's no comparison imo.

this is what I said a little while ago when asked to compare NY/DC
You still feel that way about the food in DC? I’ve never had a bad meal there (I’ve been about a handful of times to be fair).

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Jumping out the window… is Jalen Brunson already a top 15 Knick of all time?
Check the MSG Knick stats... Brunson and Randle are already in there or higher honestly. Mitch as well plus RJ and IQ if they have more time would also be climbing. A lot of the records have been sitting there for 30 years or more:francis:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
You still feel that way about the food in DC? I’ve never had a bad meal there (I’ve been about a handful of times to be fair).

Depends on the type of food. I mean DC is a melting pot similar to NY, so the options are there. It's just less of them comparatively speaking.

I've definitely had good Indian, Mexican, Italian, Asian, Ethopian, etc, food in the District. But for what my West Indian blood craves, I kept being more disappointed than anything else. If the jerk chicken don't make me sweat, I don't want it :hhh:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’d give him his $ and consider starting him at the 2 if that’s a deal breaker for him.

He must remain a Knick.
Donte solid enough at point to takeover ball handling duties with the second unit